Member Warning/Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Warning/Reminder

I had a member with 0 posts just pm me. In not quite the exact words, he was aksing me for source help. This member has been banned, but as a mod we sometimes loose sight that these trolls are always around. Now this guy was particularly stupid enough to ask me, a mod. This proves he is dangerous to do business with and probably even associate with. I'm sure there are plenty others out there that don't contact mods, but they are just as dangerous and stupid.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 04-20-06, 10:53 AM.

good post

Comment

i have been asked two times by completely new guys both times i just delete the pm and keep goin on with my day.

Comment

yea bro i get them all the time

Comment

hmm, no one asks me, maybe I come off as a scammer

Comment

Once again, read the rules. The staff on this site will not help anyone with obtaining anything that is illegal.

This site is to be used as a learning resource only.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
              hmm, no one asks me, maybe I come off as a scammer
              bro you have a picture of the yankees in your avatar you must be a scammer!!! LOL! :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                I had a member with 0 posts just pm me. In not quite the exact words, he was aksing me for source help. This member has been banned, but as a mod we sometimes loose sight that these trolls are always around. Now this guy was particularly stupid enough to ask me, a mod. This proves he is dangerous to do business with and probably even associate with. I'm sure there are plenty others out there that don't contact mods, but they are just as dangerous and stupid.

Good post!

Comment

Working...
                X