need AS information...doin research paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need AS information...doin research paper

im doin a final paper on AS...if you guys know any links or sources i could use extra, that would be greatly appricated example: history..uses..benifits...studys on it....
    thanks guys :D

you'll want journal articles if it's any kind of reputable institution... look on pubmed and in your uni library.

Comment

Anabolics 2006, by William Llewellyn -- he outlines a couple studies. Also, Muscular Development magazines have a "Drugs" section in their research report, which outlines and cites research

Comment

You can check wikipedia. I think they have a bunch of credits at the bottom of what you search.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          You can check wikipedia. I think they have a bunch of credits at the bottom of what you search.
          actually, if you need to know A-NY-THING, check wiki first...that's the best thing to come out of the internet since...I dunno...best site the 'net has, smartest idea out there, up there with eBay...

:nerdnew:

Comment

I love the site also. But I don't know if you can use that as a credit.

Comment

Use EBSCO-host, Lexus-Nexius for scholarly journals and articles. These are qualitative and will point you in the direction of studies, etc.

But like everyone else has said, Wikipedia is great...

Shibby is the man

Comment

As go yankees said, MD mag has a section on "Drugs" each month where they quote 6-7 sources. Get your hands on a few months worth of mags and you will have a bunch of info.
                Last edited by Bouncer; 04-20-06, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                  Anabolics 2006, by William Llewellyn -- he outlines a couple studies. Also, Muscular Development magazines have a "Drugs" section in their research report, which outlines and cites research
                  how do you like that anabolics 2006? i have 2002-2004-2005 does it have the same info or is it updated? thanks

Comment

thanks for all your imput fellas...greatly appriciated :D

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                      how do you like that anabolics 2006? i have 2002-2004-2005 does it have the same info or is it updated? thanks
                      the one I have is 2k5; I only recommended 2k6 because it's the most up-to-date...it is updated year after year to include new drugs. example: I think THG wasn't listed before 2005 or 2004 or something

the book's awesome, it profiles drugs I didn't even know existed and a couple ones they don't make anymore, they talk about slin and gh and synthol and diuretics and anti-es...good descriptions too, talks about what you can find on the black market, pictures of containers, appendices with drugs organized by generic name, trade name, country...it's an awesome book

Comment

Working...
                      X