best with oral winnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best with oral winnie

i got some for amazingly cheap. im just lookin to harden up a little bit before summer what would you guys run with it. i know not to run it alone because its a waste of money. yes i searched

Depends what you want to achieve, a mild addittion would be some eq or deca but most people would put some test with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
      Depends what you want to achieve, a mild addittion would be some eq or deca but most people would put some test with it
      i recently lost a good amount of weight and i wanna get a little more lean mass in the next few months. my diet is clean and i have seen gains for the past 2 years but im going on a cruise and wanna show off all my work and then some.
      i would love to put on 5 pounds or so of mass with out holding extra water

Comment

test prop!

Comment

Originally posted by plpong893
          i got some for amazingly cheap. im just lookin to harden up a little bit before summer what would you guys run with it. i know not to run it alone because its a waste of money. yes i searched

Test and deca.

Comment

im running tren and winny.... doing great with it.... but my sex drive is non existant.... tren with out test will zap ya.... but i just got divorced so i dont need a sex drive right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
              im running tren and winny.... doing great with it.... but my sex drive is non existant.... tren with out test will zap ya.... but i just got divorced so i dont need a sex drive right now.
              im pretty sure my girl friend will kill prolly going to pick up some test

Comment

test prop for sure if it was my decision

Comment

Working...
                X