Painfull Injection Site/Cure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painfull Injection Site/Cure?

I am going to start a cycle of Denkall Cypiotest soon, and I have heard that the stuff is pretty painfull. I have done a search on the stuff and most are saying that its painfull for several days at the injection site. I have done a cycle of GoldStar 300 mg, and there was severe tightness and it knotted up all the freakin time. Am I correct in saying that the Denkall hurts because of the high BA content? Is there anyway to lower the BA at all? I am in no way a chemist, so keep that in mind. Thanks.....

usually the BA will cause the pain, sometimes it's the molecule that makes up the ester (like prop)...

I'm not a chemist either, though, so you're on your own with the second part of that until Skyefire or Spidey drops in

Comment

if the pain is coming from the BA content you can dilute it with some b12 or sterile oil

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-21-09, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Helpful ideas:

Filter it with a .2 micron filter
          Dilute it with another oil
          Heat it up before you inject
          Use a heating pad and massage the area after injecting
          Inject slow
          Avoid injecting in certain areas (bi/tri/delts for some)

I always try to put the more painful substances in my glutes.

Comment

great, I have some B12 from Superior Research. I guess Im going to filter it too. Thanks for the info......

Comment

I have the same problem with some Test-E. But mine comes in amps. Does it work well to just draw the test along with some diluting oil into the syringe and mix in there??

I have only done two injections so far and I found the second one a lot less painful. While the first one is downright crippling, the area is swollen and tender as hell, and hurts when i tense the muscle.
              Both shots in a thigh each. Difference, 2ml in the first and 1ml in the second shot. 500mg and 250mg. Testoviron Depot from Schering btw.
              All the shots from now on is gonna be 250mg or 1ml. Will my body adapt and get used to this??
              Cause if it takes 2-4 days for the pain to subside and I take the shots e4d, well, it would suck to say the least.

Comment

Working...
              X