Coffee drinks and cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee drinks and cycle

For some reason every time I drink a coffee drink I think i'm hurting my liver. Is there any harm in having a cappucinno or expresso or anything like that while on cycle?

Originally posted by bigfish
    For some reason every time I drink a coffee drink I think i'm hurting my liver. Is there any harm in having a cappucinno or expresso or anything like that while on cycle?

I've been drinking BOATLOADS of coffee for yrs. I dont think it will hurt a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
      I've been drinking BOATLOADS of coffee for yrs. I dont think it will hurt a thing.
      People have been eating boatloads of mcdonalds for years too and they dont seem to have a problem with it.

I dont think you would have a problem having a little coffee every now and then but the thing I would want to know is why you want it. If it is for the energy, I would say that you need to look at your sleep habits in order to make the most out of your gear and your hard work. I dont think coffee has a place in a healthy diet except every so often. I dont have anything necessarily to back this up but thats my thoughts.

Comment

The only real harm from the coffee would be from either it giving you sleep problems or dehydrating you. But if you are drinking plenty of water each day(like you should) and not drinking the coffee too late in the day, you will be fine. Here's a post from Bouncer today that will give you some good info. It's not specific to this case, but I think it is realavant. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30262

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          The only real harm from the coffee would be from either it giving you sleep problems or dehydrating you. But if you are drinking plenty of water each day(like you should) and not drinking the coffee too late in the day, you will be fine. Here's a post from Bouncer today that will give you some good info. It's not specific to this case, but I think it is realavant. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30262

I think thats the key, plenty of h2o and not drink too late in day.

Comment

Working...
          X