test 400 cycle suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test 400 cycle suggestions?

alright i have been reading on this site for quite a while but i finaly decided to register so please dont flame if you tell me that im in the wrong place are something i will glady delete my thread or move it

alrighty:

H;5'8
    w:165
    Bf:13

I played football for many years and after i finish my time on the field i kept in shape i am in fit shape in all aspects and still am on a diet taking in 3500 calories a day and close to 200 grams of protein daily and working out regular I have tried this for years even since football and i have not been able to gain a pound so i come to yall with question about a cycle of test 400

I am considering buying a 10 week cycle of test 400 and staking it w/ deca nor or either dbol

and i know by taking this i need a estrogen blocker so i was wounder what kind should i take and if i should stack somthing else rather than deca r dbol

and i am looking for any advice from yall verterans with help for my cycle

i am not totaly sure what type is it ethan suspension ect. i will get all that info soon but its the one you take a shot a week of 1c

so guys any help?

Ok, sounds to me like you still need to do some homework.

First of all, if this is your first cycle, you shouldn't be looking to 'stack'. Stick with test alone...the reasons for doing so have been stated a million times, but, I'll say it for the millionth +1 time: if you stack and experience negative side effects, you won't know which drug is causing the side. Test should be the foundation of most cycles, so you want to try test alone to see how you respond to it.

Ok, now about your diet: if you are unable to gain even a few pounds eating 3500 calories a day, try eating 4000 calories a day. If that doesn't work, try 4500 calories a day. If you have a very fast metabolism, you will have to eat a very large number of calories to gain mass. This will be true on your cycle as well, so you might as well get a jumpstart on tweaking your diet right away. In addition, your protein intake is lower than optimal for growth: shoot for 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight minimum. That means you should be taking in at least 248g of protein per day MINIMUM.

I hope this clears up what you need to do. Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Your cycle should be:

Weeks 1-10 400mg Test

Have Nolva on hand in case you experience estrogenic side effects (available from Superior Research). Also, have the clomid (also available from Superior Research) you will need on hand for Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) before you start your cycle.

If you are not familiar with Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT), please search it.

Comment

thanx man i will research more

Comment

TEST 400, 400-500mg wk
        EQ, 400mg wk

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
          TEST 400, 400-500mg wk
          EQ, 400mg wk
          I'm sorry, but you are just throwing shit out there and not giving the best advice. If you are going to make basic statements at least add the info to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            I'm sorry, but you are just throwing shit out there and not giving the best advice. If you are going to make basic statements at least add the info to back it up.
            Is that ANYTHING new for this guy?

Comment

Working...
            X