got a question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a question???

Hey amigos i got a question? I currently started eating better now that i bought my foods. I made a thread on it this week and got some good replies on it. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30245 I made some adjustments to it from u all advice.

the question i got here is that before eating like this i was eating normal house foods and made the mistake of doing cardio 3 times a week for sessions of 30-40 minutes at 55-65% intensity. I lost alot of size and strength. But now since im eating better I wanna start doing cardio again and lean up a bit. I say this becuase i got a fast metabolism, so i burn fat pretty fast. I could eat shit before and still manage to stay skinny. So if i were to stop lifting weights and eating, as fast as i gained the size i will lose it.

I was thinking of using Prop (since its a fast acting ester) for 6-8 weeks for 125-150eod injections (dont mind the injections). Been off the juice for 2 years now. To help maintain some muscle and prevent catabolism. Maybe adding another meal to the 7-8 im eating. What are your thoughts on this one?
    I was planning to do a bulker on Sept or October 2006. I was gonna do one last year but it all went downhill. But im all set.

Originally posted by rado
    Can't go wrong with the prop bro...I assume you would use this rather than the enanthate due to some bloa, right? A prop cycle is good, nice good lean gain....Keep the meals where you're at now, don't over do it...Eat good quality substance as oppose to trying to have a "Number of meals" :)
    i agree....

Comment

thanx bro. For now i will stick to a prop only, then time off for about 3 months. Ready for my winter bulker.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
        Hey amigos i got a question? I currently started eating better now that i bought my foods. I made a thread on it this week and got some good replies on it. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30245 I made some adjustments to it from u all advice.

the question i got here is that before eating like this i was eating normal house foods and made the mistake of doing cardio 3 times a week for sessions of 30-40 minutes at 55-65% intensity. I lost alot of size and strength. But now since im eating better I wanna start doing cardio again and lean up a bit. I say this becuase i got a fast metabolism, so i burn fat pretty fast. I could eat shit before and still manage to stay skinny. So if i were to stop lifting weights and eating, as fast as i gained the size i will lose it.

I was thinking of using Prop (since its a fast acting ester) for 6-8 weeks for 125-150eod injections (dont mind the injections). Been off the juice for 2 years now. To help maintain some muscle and prevent catabolism. Maybe adding another meal to the 7-8 im eating. What are your thoughts on this one?
        I was planning to do a bulker on Sept or October 2006. I was gonna do one last year but it all went downhill. But im all set.

when cutting I only do cardio on Non training days.

Comment

Working...
        X