Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This Normal - Blood After Injection ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Normal - Blood After Injection ?

Ok..2nd injection of my 2nd cycle. I did all the procedures neccessary for a safe injection. I aspirated and there was no blood in the syringe. I then slowly injected the oil into the muscle. After pulling out the syringe, a big drop of blood came out of the injection hole but that was it..it stopped within a second. I didn't have a coughing fit or pain in my lungs or chest, so I'm sure I did not inject in a vein. I am probably over reacting...but is that sometimes normal and should I be worried? Thanks !

dont worry about it. nicking a blood vessel may cause it to bleed some. dont stress it.

Comment

sounds good ! Thanks !

Comment

Ian,

Don't worry, it's fairly normal. When I shoot in the glutes it seems that every 3 rd or fourth time I'll get a bit of blood, it happened on Friday with the left glute.

Other areas I shoot, calves and thighs, rarely if ever happens.

Good Luck

Comment

happens all the time. i hate it when you get oiley blood and the gear starts coming back out. only happens where i have lots of scar tissue though.

Comment

thanks for the input guys...if it happens again, I won't worry about it...unless GEAR starts to drip out...then that would suck

Comment

Hey you are cycling test 250 right? If so could you keep me informed on your progress as I will be doing the same for my first cycle but will be using Dbol also. as for the drop of blood I wouldn't worry at all, now spurting blood would freak me out a bit but you should still be ok. god luck man

hardgainer

Comment

Working...
              X