Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are shooting outselves in the foot here people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are shooting outselves in the foot here people....

Constant posts about stuff like gh and how everyone is getting it from china, well customs isnt stupid and how long did it take them to figure this one out, now the americans are screwed. We need to learn to keep certain things off of the open boards, or we will just continue to compound this problem, and we wont even have pro hormones left.

It sucks because we are not harming anyone by doing gh, in fact, Docs are prescribing it due to how much it helps people. Myself, I cant wait till my joints feel better again. But the more we talk about this stuff openly the worse this is going to get, lets use our heads here people!!!

agree good point

Comment

Re: We are shooting outselves in the foot here people....

Originally posted by needsize
      now the americans are screwed.
      With what? GH? Not sure about that bro. But I agree with the whole point of the post.

Comment

Re: Re: We are shooting outselves in the foot here people....

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        With what? GH? Not sure about that bro. But I agree with the whole point of the post.
        because its now on the list of what american customs is seizing

Comment

honestly im not sure how much longer a good thing can last though. here a new list just make sure your guy uisnt on this.

http://www.fda.gov/ora/fiars/ora_import_ia6657.html

Comment

Re: Re: Re: We are shooting outselves in the foot here people....

Originally posted by needsize
            because its now on the list of what american customs is seizing
            gotcha

Comment

Good point...let's keep it to talking about dosing, sides, ect...no need to openly discuss brand or point of origin...that can be done through PM to trusted members only.

Comment

I agree but in reality it is impossible to stop all of it because eventually it comes down to it this is why most people come to the boards. I agree there should be a better system but I'm not really sure what that system would be. We make it way to easy for feds to read our stuff....

Comment

hey that was my 100th post!!!! seems every time I get to 100 the board goes down or changes hands....hope I didn't jinx anyone.....lol....

Comment

well said

Comment

points of orgin should never come up...that should be held in the same light as source posting. That kind of stuff should be left for secure email and such....

Comment

its weird. i just walk down to the 7-11 down the street to buy my juice. why get it anywhere else?? :)

Comment

7-11? damn, now why didnt i think of that.

Comment

gotta keep it on the down low. shhhhhhh

Comment

too funny...

Comment

Working...
                              X