winstrol/deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winstrol/deca

I am on my first cycle, i have been taking winstrol every other day and 400mg deca a week for 3 1/2 weeks, training 3 times a week and haven't noticed a big gain, surely some more definition and muscle, but what should i expect when. My diet is pretty consistant. protien all day 5 - 6 days a week.....am i doing something wrong?

there could be a bunch of things wrong! first is your gear bunk? what does your diet look like? deca takes me about 4 weeks to notice! takin winny EOD is gonna make your blood levels all outta wack. besides dont expect much from the winny and you didnt say how much you were takin. what are your stats and what is your goal?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
      there could be a bunch of things wrong! first is your gear bunk? what does your diet look like? deca takes me about 4 weeks to notice! takin winny EOD is gonna make your blood levels all outta wack. besides dont expect much from the winny and you didnt say how much you were takin. what are your stats and what is your goal?

More info would definitley be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        oops just noticed i made a bad statement winny can be takin EOD but i would go ED!

Comment

do you have any strength gains? you didn't really say anything about strength...as far as raw bulk (and water retention) you won't see a whole lot from these

Comment

Odd choice for first cycle bro. I know I might sound like an asshole saying this, but it really sounds like you need to do a lot more research as far as anabolics go.

The first thing research would have told you is that Deca is a very long ester and you're not going to see huge gains in just 3.5 weeks. If anything you should just start to see results in the next couple of weeks.

The winstrol, how long do you plan on running it? It goes well with the Deca as far as taking care of your joints, but for a first cycle I find the best advice for someone is simply 500mg of test per week for 10-12 weeks.

What do you have set up for PCT (post cycle therapy)? Do you know what that is (not trying to offend you if you do, just checking)?

Comment

lmg is definitly right bro. take only test. i think 250mg/w is enough for first cycle.

Comment

Guess, i left out a lot of info. Taking 50 mg of winny every other day. Maybe im a little impatient. im seeing some results, just expected more. eating less than 50 carbs a day and atleast 250-300 grams of protien. I like the comment that deca may take another week or two to really notice. winstrol is by prolabs, and deca by syd group. the winstrol totally seperates, both seem legit and got from a good source.....not stopping now.....

Comment

Working...
                X