Got it in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it in!

Hey I got my IGF-1 Lr3 in yesterday only took 2 days,2days! thats great I took a shot last night and one this morning but there is one thing that sux I stuck a, well I think it was a 25g pin in there to relieve preasure when I was reconstituting and now there is a little hole on the top of my 10ml vial u know the little ruber stoper thingy.
    But nothing alittle tape couldnt fix.
    So I'll keep it up and keep my diet at 2500-3000 cals and do my 20min of cardio a day along with my training and see what the mirror tells me, its not about the scale its the streangth and the mirror.

Later
    THEHULK

Originally posted by THEHULK
    Hey I got my IGF-1 Lr3 in yesterday only took 2 days,2days! thats great I took a shot last night and one this morning but there is one thing that sux I stuck a, well I think it was a 25g pin in there to relieve preasure when I was reconstituting and now there is a little hole on the top of my 10ml vial u know the little ruber stoper thingy.
    So I'll keep it up and keep my diet at 2500-3000 cals and do my 20min of cardio a day along with my training and see what the mirror tells me, its not about the scale its the streangth and the mirror.

Later
    THEHULK
    Nice, good news. Keep us updated, im interested in trying igf as well.

Comment

Tape? Are you sure it's not just the top part of the rubber that appears to have a hole and not necessarily a hole all the way through the rubber?

Comment

I'd take pictures if I were you. It's something I wish I'd done when I started training again. It's alot easier to tell how far you've come. But yes, keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
          Tape? Are you sure it's not just the top part of the rubber that appears to have a hole and not necessarily a hole all the way through the rubber?
          Nah I'm sure its a hole all the way through because I stuck the 25g pin in there to releive preasure but when I took it out there was a hole like now stuff always leaks out but its fine...all under control...just need to not let it leak when up side down.

And Its day 3 just did an injection and fealing real good I feel alittle more pumped when working out and just feel have more sense of well being (good mood)

So ill keep u guys posted.

Comment

so how are the results comming along

Comment

Later
              THEHULK

Keep us posted. I really enjoyed my runs wih lr3igf.

Comment

Dang

well hello there again everyone..been a while...just thought about comming over to tell you about my IGF-1 expeirence.

well I finished it probably a month ago and completely forgot to tell u guys what happend.

I didnt gain much mass at all maybe 5lbs bf% barley dropped 1% and streangth gains wernt worth while seeing.

I know why all this happend it was due to the fact that my dose was to low...see I was a beginer with IGF-1 and I was only doing 40mcg/day split into 2 shots.

yeah all in all it sucked and next time I wont go under 80mcg/day

the only positive thing that came out of this was my balls grew alot bigger..literally!

see I did an AAS cycle before the IGF-1 followed with PCT an started IGF-1 and when I was about 2-3 weeks into IGF-1 my balls looked bigger than before my AAS cycle...it seems I must have gotten some HCG instead..LOL (I beleivs my testes got bigger due to the effect IGF-1 has on the Gonadotropin)

well I dont recomened under 60mcg/day for even a beginner but thats just me.

Later
                THEHULk

Comment

well hello there again everyone..been a while...just thought about comming over to tell you about my IGF-1 expeirence.

well I finished it probably a month ago and completely forgot to tell u guys what happend.

I didnt gain much mass at all maybe 5lbs bf% barley dropped 1% and streangth gains wernt worth while seeing.

I know why all this happend it was due to the fact that my dose was to low...see I was a beginer with IGF-1 and I was only doing 40mcg/day split into 2 shots.

yeah all in all it sucked and next time I wont go under 80mcg/day

the only positive thing that came out of this was my balls grew alot bigger..literally!

see I did an AAS cycle before the IGF-1 followed with PCT an started IGF-1 and when I was about 2-3 weeks into IGF-1 my balls looked bigger than before my AAS cycle...it seems I must have gotten some HCG instead..LOL (I beleivs my testes got bigger due to the effect IGF-1 has on the Gonadotropin)

well I dont recomened under 60mcg/day for even a beginner but thats just me.

Later
                  THEHULk

My first time was with 50mcg and good gains. Second time was with 80mcg and difference was huge,,fantastic gains.

Comment

Working...
                  X