Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i`m just a newbie when it comes to sauce and all involved . my goal is to gain and maintain 10 - 15 lb s of lean mass I am now at 195 approx 8-9 % b.f. 6 ft tall
    i tried winni tabbs from a guythat told me it is mild enough and it should work well .... no luck...... now i`m trying 1 AD and it feels like it might work but i`ve only had it for a week or so
    i feel strong but my elbows and shoulders are sore is that normal ??
    obviousely cost is a factor in my purchases
    . i thought about trying finnaplex next what do you say ???any help is definately awsome
    Last edited by mountainman; 09-22-03, 01:07 PM.

when did you take the winny? that might explain the joint pains.

Comment

i just finished the winny as of a few days ago is it bad for this type of thing ???

Comment

winny makes joints sore for a lot of people

Comment

good to know thanks
          so what s the deal about finnaplex ??

Comment

If you're a newbie, steer clear of fina for awhile. Start out with a basic cycle of test/EQ...maybe some Dbol at the start. Keep the more hardcore drugs for cycles down the road.

Comment

ok so whats test/eq and what is a basic cycle and will i stay lean is it oil or water based
              keeping in mind my origanal post is this the right choice for me ??

i tried dbol once and all i did was bloat so thats out
              thanks again

Comment

Its very apparent you dont know much or anything about AAS, and mind you this isnt a flame but constructive criticism, do your research first, above all things. If you dont even have the general idea of what these compents are, you dhouldnt be asking how to use them.

Educate yourself, and then we will be more than happy to help you contsruct a cycle

Comment

That's why I didn't include any doses...wanted him to do the 'homework' on the compounds mentioned before giving out a measured cycle. As far as D-bol bloat, what dose were you taking? I tend to like D-bol at lower doses than most take.

Comment

i appriciate your critisism and i am doing what i can to learn about steroids and the effects and thanks to this site i can pick up alot of good information the only way to learn is to ask questions right . by no means do i pretend to know very much of any thing in regards to cycles or combinations of cycles . wich brings back the cudo`s for this site

Comment

Yes a stupid question is one that isnt asked
                      research the following
                      Testosterone- many different forms
                      deca
                      equipose
                      winstrol
                      dianabol
                      anadrol

Those are the basic compounds that will be the base of your cycle

Then there are post cycle therapy along with anti estrogens and aromatise inhibitors, all things that get natural testosterone going again, while others block, or aide in cutting down estrogen in the system, so you dont get a case of gyno

Clomid
                      Novladex
                      HCG
                      Arimidex
                      Liquidex
                      femera
                      Aromasin

get an idea of all of these things bro, juicing is a science, and if you want the best results, you need all the know how and the right tools to do so

good luck to ya, and if you have troubel with certain things, dont hesitate to ask any part of the SM staff or members

Comment

Working...
                      X