Help Please on GH sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please on GH sides

Me and my trainig partner have been doing GH for about 3 weeks now and he's developed pain in his wrists. His doc says its carpel tunnel and he's not had it before.

My question is, will this subside post GH cycle, will reducing his dose alleviate it?

any responses appreciated, he's wingeing like a bitch and I don't want to loose a training partner.

Stonecold, didn't you suffer something similar, how did you get on ?

drop down his IUs! how many is he taking right now? thats the first symptom of to much GH!

Comment

I had it as low as 2ius a day, wait to the lethargy sets in. Real fun

Comment

very common, just lower the dose some.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
          Me and my trainig partner have been doing GH for about 3 weeks now and he's developed pain in his wrists. His doc says its carpel tunnel and he's not had it before.

My question is, will this subside post GH cycle, will reducing his dose alleviate it?

any responses appreciated, he's wingeing like a bitch and I don't want to loose a training partner.

Stonecold, didn't you suffer something similar, how did you get on ?

It will go away after GH therapy. Back down your IU per day to alleviate the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
            drop down his IUs! how many is he taking right now? thats the first symptom of to much GH!
            4iu a day on work out days, which are 2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off

Comment

Originally posted by bigjd69
              I had it as low as 2ius a day, wait to the lethargy sets in. Real fun
              we've got t3/t4 running at low dose which seems to stop that

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                It will go away after GH therapy. Back down your IU per day to alleviate the sides.
                thanks, I'll tell him and I'll drop mine also. I know its childish but he coundn't take it if I was doing more :laughnew: my strength has already come on quicker than his

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                  4iu a day on work out days, which are 2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off

I've never had joint pain at that dose. Is he running any gear with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                    I've never had joint pain at that dose. Is he running any gear with it?
                    I'm not getting pain from it either but it too much of a coincidence for it not to be related to the GH, He's doing test enanth 500mg pw and eq 400mg pw same as me

Comment

Some people are more sensitive to GH than others. Like everyone has already said, this pain may subside by lowering the dosage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                        Some people are more sensitive to GH than others. Like everyone has already said, this pain may subside by lowering the dosage.
                        agreed

Comment

Well he's had to come off it now and he's not training at all this week which is not like him at all, he can't take the pins and needles any more. I feelbad for him because it was working well on him, leaning him up, and we've been training more frequently

Comment

the sides will go away fast if he stoped 100% when he feels better and wants to go back on i would start him at 2ius a day first thing in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                            X