Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best or most common stack for DECA cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best or most common stack for DECA cycle?

I have done a deca only cycle in the past and saw good gains but once off the cycle starting losing weight, strenght or should I say water very quickly. I know if I stack it may help retain some of the above but I don't know what the best combo would be. I figured I would ask the experts and after reading many many posts I figured this was the best place to start. Thanks for the help.

Stacking has nothing to do with retaining gains. Do you know what PCT is?

Comment

Do a search for "beginners cycle"

What are your goals/stats/cycle history/and most importantly diet.

We will help but you have to do some research on your own first. Do you know what PCT is? Do you know what blood work you should have done to make sure you stay safe? You can find all of these answers on the board if you search for it. When you're finished reading post up a cycle and we'll critique it for you because it's not just as simple as what should you stack deca with.

Comment

for me deca made me retain a fair amount of water weight,but certainly you want to do a 2:1 ratio test/deca for example not knowing your stats or experience 500 test/ 250 deca i would also say not doing test in your cycle may have caused some of your post cycle loss, i actually prefer test/eq over deca but thats just me. please post your stats/experience as these vets will be able to determine what to suggest much better if you do so.

Comment

Working...
        X