hair drug test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair drug test

i saw a couple other treads on this but most replys where about how they normally dont test for aas. well i ran into a lil prob i moved back in with my parents because of money situations and my moms a doctor and found pinz in my room and is testing me for aas but said it was going to be a hair test. so im kinda scared havent touched anything in about 3 months and my hair grows real fast. i havent taken any rec drugs so im not worried about that

Does she suspect gear or something else? How long is your hair? What were you taking last? Hair tests normally test for 90 days in the past, starting 5 days before because it takes 5 days for the hair to get far enough out. If you were using a long esther, it is probably on the last 90 days (aprox1.5") of hair.
    Last edited by ROCKILLER; 06-27-06, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I'd look into cleansing shampoos and stuff like that....Don't know how good they work but it's worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
        I'd look into cleansing shampoos and stuff like that....Don't know how good they work but it's worth a shot.
        From what I've read, it doesnt. They say even dye or bleach wont help but thats just what I read.

Comment

yea last thing i toke was test ethanate and finished that cycle about end of febuary early march....yea she suspects gear shes all crazy and shit cause i have asthma and shes another one of those people who think it kills people and all the other stereo typical media bullshit.....i dont know what to do wit it....

Comment

So if she found the pins why does she need a drug test? Hopefully you still look like you did steroids right? Did you tell her it was for your heroine habit? :laughnew:

My gf (or mom for that matter) would freak if she found the B12 and slin pins.

Comment

yea you can still tell but im dropping weight now i put it on durring winter and now am cutting so shes seeing the muscle more and more now that im loosing and i wasnt living there winter so she didnt see any rapid gains....i told her that they were a friends and i was holding them for him she never really asked what they were for just assumed cause she knows how into lifting and dieting and all that i am to know they arent for rec drugs

Comment

Just be honest...

Comment

See if you can find that HBO real sports clip on steroids to show her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701

I've seen those and thats what I would suggest too.

Comment

The cleansing shampoo's DO work. A couple of years ago a buddy of mine graduated college. He has an uncle at Cessna that got him in the door. He had planned on a piss test, and had figured out a way to get around that. They dropped the bomb when they told him he had to take a drug test, and his hair was longer than some girls'. He went to a local head shop and bought some cleansing shampoo and used it twice what they said on the instructions. He has been working for Cessna for 2 years now. :-)

Knox

Comment

Hair Tests
                        Are currently several times more expensive than urine tests (~$100-$150).
                        Are considered a relatively unintrusive method of drug testing.
                        Detect substance use over a longer period (see detection period).
                        Do not usually detect use within the past week.
                        Require a sample of hair about the diameter of a pencil and 1.5 inches long. They can not be done with a single hair.
                        Test positive a little more than twice as often as a urine test. In a recent study, out of 1823 paired hair and urine samples, 57 urine samples tested positive for drugs of abuse; while 124 hair samples from the same group tested positive.
                        Are not significantly affected by brief periods of abstinence from drugs.
                        Can sometimes be used to determine when use occured and if it has been discontinued. Drugs, such as opiates (codeine, morphine, heroin) lay down on the hair shaft very tightly and are shown not to migrate along the shaft, thus, if a long segment of hair is available one can draw some "relative" conclusions about when the use occurred. However cocaine, although very easy to detect, is able to migrate along the shaft; making it very difficult to determine when the drug was used and for how long.
                        Claims to be able to reliably differentiate between opiate and poppy seed use.
                        We've heard that many hair tests now check for more than the NIDA 5, and include at least Cannabis, Ecstasy/MDMA, Cocaine, Opiates, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Phencyclidine (PCP), Benzodiazepines, & Barbiturates (2001).

SUBSTANCE--- HAIR

Alcohol--- n/a
                        Amphetamine--- up to 90 days
                        Barbiturates--- unknown
                        Benzodiazepines--- unknown
                        Cannabis--- up to 90 days
                        Cannabis--- up to 90 days
                        Cocaine--- up to 90 days
                        Codeine/Morphine--- up to 90 days
                        Heroin--- up to 90 days
                        Methamphetamine--- up to 90 days
                        PCP--- up to 90 days

I know AAS is not listed, but you can get an idea in comparison of detection times.

Comment

***keep inmind this is in support of a company's product***

About Hair Drug Tests: Contaminates (metabolites) which are ingested - circulate in your bloodstream which in turn nourishes the growing follicle. Trace amounts of the contaminates become entrapped in the core of the shaft in amounts roughly proportional to the amount ingested.

These traces remain in the follicle as it grows from the scalp at a rate of approximately one-half inch per month. The metabolites caught in the follicle cannot be washed or flushed out and do not diminish with time. However - they can be released upon destruction of the follicle.

Hair drug tests are a proven procedure which not only detects contaminates that have been used - but also can provide information in the quantity of consumed and the historic pattern of use.

History can be obtained from the follicle of any individual. Use can be detected for many months to even years - depending on the length of the sample.

Shaving your head is not an effective means to get as any follicle sample can be used. This means under arm hair or even pubic hair can be used.

Standard screenings currently provide a bare minimum of 90 days of use. This amount can easily go to more than 180 days with some of the more sophisticated (expensive) screenings - use of a longer stand of hair and/or the position of where the sample is taken from a longer stand.

BEAT HAIR DRUG TEST S

The shaft is made up of dead - hard protein called keratin in three layers. The inner layer is called the medulla and may not be present. The next layer is the cortex and the outer layer is the cuticle. The cortex makes up the majority of the shaft. The cuticle is formed by tightly packed scales in an overlapping structure similar to roof shingles. See the above graphic for more information.

You can not remove all metabolites from the follicle without total destruction of the follicle. . . . period.

The contaminates are deposited within the cortex layer as it feeds off the contaminated blood. That metabolite will be there until you cut off that part of the hair that was contaminated. If it is 2 feet long - a sample could be taken at the end of the strand years after the event and show a positive. The testers could also take a sample from the middle of the 2 foot long strand and it could show clean when there were metabolites present at the beginning and/or end of that strand.

Most often samples are taken in the first 1 1/2 inches to evaluate any reasonably current contamination.

The sample is removed and cut it into small pieces. This sample is then soaked in a solution or solvent that causes much of the metabolites to go into suspension. The sample and solution is then placed in a centrifuge and separated. The sample is then subjected to a chemical test similar to the urine drug test. The results are read and a conclusion made.

PASSING A HAIR DRUG TEST IS THIS EASY!

Our product's first stage is a product to clean out and then open up the cuticle layer of the follicle with a special shampoo. The second product places sealer around the "scales" of the cuticle. This sealer is designed not to be dissolved in any solution or solvent used. When the sample is placed in the centrifuge and spun - no metabolites are available to extract from the sample even though they are still present on the cortex. If there are no metabolites in the solution or solvent - there is nothing to detect. Also the sealant will remain on the hair follicle indefinitely so if the sample is retested later - you will still pass.

Comment

Link???

Originally posted by blm
                            ***keep inmind this is in support of a company's product***

About Hair Drug Tests: Contaminates (metabolites) which are ingested - circulate in your bloodstream which in turn nourishes the growing follicle. Trace amounts of the contaminates become entrapped in the core of the shaft in amounts roughly proportional to the amount ingested.

These traces remain in the follicle as it grows from the scalp at a rate of approximately one-half inch per month. The metabolites caught in the follicle cannot be washed or flushed out and do not diminish with time. However - they can be released upon destruction of the follicle.

Hair drug tests are a proven procedure which not only detects contaminates that have been used - but also can provide information in the quantity of consumed and the historic pattern of use.

History can be obtained from the follicle of any individual. Use can be detected for many months to even years - depending on the length of the sample.

Shaving your head is not an effective means to get as any follicle sample can be used. This means under arm hair or even pubic hair can be used.

Standard screenings currently provide a bare minimum of 90 days of use. This amount can easily go to more than 180 days with some of the more sophisticated (expensive) screenings - use of a longer stand of hair and/or the position of where the sample is taken from a longer stand.

BEAT HAIR DRUG TEST S

The shaft is made up of dead - hard protein called keratin in three layers. The inner layer is called the medulla and may not be present. The next layer is the cortex and the outer layer is the cuticle. The cortex makes up the majority of the shaft. The cuticle is formed by tightly packed scales in an overlapping structure similar to roof shingles. See the above graphic for more information.

You can not remove all metabolites from the follicle without total destruction of the follicle. . . . period.

The contaminates are deposited within the cortex layer as it feeds off the contaminated blood. That metabolite will be there until you cut off that part of the hair that was contaminated. If it is 2 feet long - a sample could be taken at the end of the strand years after the event and show a positive. The testers could also take a sample from the middle of the 2 foot long strand and it could show clean when there were metabolites present at the beginning and/or end of that strand.

Most often samples are taken in the first 1 1/2 inches to evaluate any reasonably current contamination.

The sample is removed and cut it into small pieces. This sample is then soaked in a solution or solvent that causes much of the metabolites to go into suspension. The sample and solution is then placed in a centrifuge and separated. The sample is then subjected to a chemical test similar to the urine drug test. The results are read and a conclusion made.

PASSING A HAIR DRUG TEST IS THIS EASY!

Our product's first stage is a product to clean out and then open up the cuticle layer of the follicle with a special shampoo. The second product places sealer around the "scales" of the cuticle. This sealer is designed not to be dissolved in any solution or solvent used. When the sample is placed in the centrifuge and spun - no metabolites are available to extract from the sample even though they are still present on the cortex. If there are no metabolites in the solution or solvent - there is nothing to detect. Also the sealant will remain on the hair follicle indefinitely so if the sample is retested later - you will still pass.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                              Link???
                              http://www.alwaystestclean.com/how_long.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X