igf info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igf info

ok guys I have been reading up on igf (plus their is like 3 threads on igf in the front page ;) ) My questions are after reading some threads are, what are the main side effects besides going hypo and possibly speeding up cancer and etc?

Will it mess with natty test levels? I know it shoudnt but got to double check since I had a bad experience. Also, why does IGF help some people recover faster from cycles? And I cant remember where I read that igf helps bring back your nuts similar to the likes of HCG, has anyone actually experienced or have any thoughts on this?

:dancingne

I just finished I very long cycle and I added IGF into it right at the end before PCT. I wouldnt say I noticed that It made my boys any bigger, no where compareable to hcg. As for the effectiveness with me I got pretty good results at 80mcgs a day really good pumps and some good growth too, nothing extreme but I did end up with about 3/4 inch of growth on my calfs and that is worth it to me. As for it helping you recover from a cycle, It may or may not have helped me, I can't say for sure but I tried a new method for pct and it worked like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by rude
      ok guys I have been reading up on igf (plus their is like 3 threads on igf in the front page ;) ) My questions are after reading some threads are, what are the main side effects besides going hypo and possibly speeding up cancer and etc?

Will it mess with natty test levels? I know it shoudnt but got to double check since I had a bad experience. Also, why does IGF help some people recover faster from cycles? And I cant remember where I read that igf helps bring back your nuts similar to the likes of HCG, has anyone actually experienced or have any thoughts on this?

:dancingne
      I love the stuff. I only had small bouts with hypo as far as sides go and they were dose related.

Comment

Working...
      X