Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxious, Fake or to much liquidex???

Hey whats up fella's???

I have been on my second cycle now which is 400mg of test E and 600mg of EQ (the first two weeks the EQ was atr 800mg's) for about 21 days now, going on my 3rd week. I have yet to notice much improvement. My strength gains have upped a little, but my body weight has not budged more then 2lbs. I feel stronger and feel good however the first time i used I blew up from 208lbs to 220lbs in two weeks. I was using test cyp at 500mgs per week my first cycle about a year and a half ago. I used nolva my frist time but I still looked pretty bloated. This second time around I decided to use liquidex and it has really help kept the bloat down. However, I am runing at 25mgs eod which I though was an appropriate does to keep the water retention down and prevent gyno. My question is should I switch to nolva? Should I lower the dose og liquidex? Or am I just overanxious and expecting to much out of the gear to soon? Its a 12 week cycle and yes I am eating to pvery clean and very appropriate for these anabolics to take into effect (around 400grams of pro a day and 450-500grams of carbs, close to 4-5000 cals). Let me knoiw what you guys think I should do!

I would say you are over anxious, The test E should just be kicking in during the 3rd week, and most people do not see the benifits of EQ for quite a few weeks. Just stick with it and the gains will come.

Comment

yea, i agree, give it some time, weeks 5-12 will be the big gainers

Comment

Originally posted by warrior88
        Hey whats up fella's???

I have been on my second cycle now which is 400mg of test E and 600mg of EQ (the first two weeks the EQ was atr 800mg's) for about 21 days now, going on my 3rd week. I have yet to notice much improvement. My strength gains have upped a little, but my body weight has not budged more then 2lbs. I feel stronger and feel good however the first time i used I blew up from 208lbs to 220lbs in two weeks. I was using test cyp at 500mgs per week my first cycle about a year and a half ago. I used nolva my frist time but I still looked pretty bloated. This second time around I decided to use liquidex and it has really help kept the bloat down. However, I am runing at 25mgs eod which I though was an appropriate does to keep the water retention down and prevent gyno. My question is should I switch to nolva? Should I lower the dose og liquidex? Or am I just overanxious and expecting to much out of the gear to soon? Its a 12 week cycle and yes I am eating to pvery clean and very appropriate for these anabolics to take into effect (around 400grams of pro a day and 450-500grams of carbs, close to 4-5000 cals). Let me knoiw what you guys think I should do!
        Are you using 25mg of Arimidex EOD?????? If so that extreme dose may be issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
          Are you using 25mg of Arimidex EOD?????? If so that extreme dose may be issue.
          That's what I was thinking. 25mg of Adex???....good Lord!

Comment

yea, i hope that was a typo

Comment

Working...
            X