quick fix help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick fix help !

ive been injured with a trapped nerve caused by crushed vertabrae in my neck effecting my radial nerve , basiclly my left arm back trap pec has been unuseably for 5 weeks ive held on to most of my mass with diet and most of my shape with 1 to 2 x 30 mins cardio a day for the last week ,along with 100mcg igflr3 just startin tobe able to hit the weights again im going to ibiza in 3 weeks and i need to regain some glory ! lol any viewa
    100 mg test prop eod
    50mg winstrol depot eod
    100mg primo eod
    40mg anavar ed
    also igf1 100mcg pd ?

Originally posted by hotdogg
    ive been injured with a trapped nerve caused by crushed vertabrae in my neck effecting my radial nerve , basiclly my left arm back trap pec has been unuseably for 5 weeks ive held on to most of my mass with diet and most of my shape with 1 to 2 x 30 mins cardio a day for the last week ,along with 100mcg igflr3 just startin tobe able to hit the weights again im going to ibiza in 3 weeks and i need to regain some glory ! lol any viewa
    100 mg test prop eod
    50mg winstrol depot eod
    100mg primo eod
    40mg anavar ed
    also igf1 100mcg pd ?
    Your stats? How many weeks are you running this?

Comment

sorry guys im 5 11 98kg 26 years old ,not sure bf% abs showing pretty lean all over ! i intend to run 4 to 5 weeks ! :hmmm:

Comment

I dont know where you are or where Ibiza is but are you going to have any problems travelling with your supplies?

Comment

im only going tio ibiza for 10 days in 3 weeks im in the uk ive took bits away b4 its not that tight in the eu im only gonna take 10 days worth with me !

Comment

Working...
          X