what does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does this mean?

just wondering what you guys mean when you say "GEAR"?
    What do you think about this cycle i'm fixing to start? EQ, T-Prop, and winstrol? Any comments please
    thanks,
    awesome site Bouncer

whats ur goal bro ?

Comment

In order to get an opinion from the guys around here who really know what they are talking about you are going to need to provide a lot more detail. Amounts, lengths, cycle history, diets, stats, PCT, etc. Hopefully you know enough to be able to answer this stuff. There are some really experienced and helpful guys on this board but they wont hold your hand.

Comment

5"11 190lbs, 2nd cycle ever, help with how much to run, just wnat to put on some good weight and stay cut. suggestions
        thanks

Comment

To answer what I can with the info provided. Gear is just another word for AS. Next, you have to decide if you want to bulk OR cut. To bulk you need to take in more calories than you need, so you will add a little fat, but it dosn't need to be a lot. What did you run your first cycle, how long was your first cycle, how were the results, what made you decide on the compounds you are interested in using now?

Comment

Originally posted by football'n
            just wondering what you guys mean when you say "GEAR"?
            What do you think about this cycle i'm fixing to start? EQ, T-Prop, and winstrol? Any comments please
            thanks,
            awesome site Bouncer
            Gear= Steroids (AAS)

Comment

Working...
            X