Kynoselen vs Tridenosen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kynoselen vs Tridenosen

:nerdnew: I was curious if their is much of a difference between the two. I read an article in MD in the August 2006 that Kynoselen when used like for site injections, at 1 cc w/ a diabetic syringe to be injected into lagging bodyparts, such as calves, biceps, triceps, detoids and it works like Synthol, but you need less of it. You need 1 cc for 2 weeks ed and then eod and 1 out every 3 days. It doesn't give you that bumpy look from Synthol. It is used for horses and cats dogs, fowls and it's suppose to cut you up because, b/c the Adoniese Phosphate turns into ATP and that builds the muscle and strength from Anavar. I don't know if the Tridenosen from Australia is any better, but the ingredients are similar, but customs will confiscate the Tridenosen and you order the Kynoselen from Canada legally.
    It hurts like a SOB the injections, but it does cause inflammation. I hope what I wrote is w/in the guidelines. Does anyone have any feedback on the Tridenosen or the Kynoselen or they are similar. They make Tridenosen H in pill form, but I don't believe it works that well. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm well versed about AAS and I'm friends w/ an article writer for MMk2 when it was a real magazine, so I know a good deal of knowledge about it. If I wrote anything that wasn't suppose to be written, please acknowledge me about it.
    Is their a difference?
    100.00%
    Does site injections of Kynoselen work like Synthol?
    0.00%
    It does hurt, but it cuts you up also?
    0.00%
    Why is legal to get from Canada and illegal to get from Australia?
    0.00%

never heard of it. sorry man

Comment

Kyno is nothing like Synthol.

Comment

Wow, that's uh...some poll you got there. To answer your question, stay away from that shit. You could get an infection.

Comment

Kynoselen

i am currently using kynoselen at a rate of between 2-4 mls a day and find that it works extremely well at delaying muscle fatigue as for the difference between kynoselen and tridenosen is that tridenosen is a cardio vasodialator which increases the amount of blood flow to the skeletal muscle by about 92%. i have not had a chance yet to try tridenosen but i hope to soon. as for the injection hurtin like a bastard, from what i found it does no hurt at all if administered in the right place and if administered intramuscular. what i found was that subcutaneous injections were slighty painful before working out and killed after working out. i found this out via a subcutaneous injection on my left bicep and then 4 hours of lifting. however i found that injecting intramuscular yields some interesting effects in terms of vascular pumps and the delay of muscle fatigue, much like what anadrol feels like with the increase in red blood cells, however this is just an observation. now for the injection that hurts like crazy is dynacleine. dynacleine is extremely painful when injected into the bicep and i would highly reccomend not doing it. i used dynacleine only to help speed up recovery time on a sore or injured muscle. as for the kynoselen the fat loss is slow and steady but could probably be sped up when stacked with some hydroxycut hardcore orif you can get it clenbuterol.

Comment

iv read that kynosele is a different compound than synthol.somethin like the dirty virsion

Comment

:laughnew: nice poll thow

Comment

Working...
              X