Human Grade Sustanon 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Grade Sustanon 350

I am considering taking a cycle of sustanon for my first cycle and I was originally going to take sustanon 250 one shot a week for 10 weeks... well a friend of mine came across something called human grade sustanon 350... has anyone ever heard of this before? since i am only doing one shot a week would this be better considering it is 350mg versus 250mg? i have clomid for PCT

What brand is this 350? and 1 shot a week for ten weeks is not going to do anything for you, you need to do some more reading before you jump into this.

Comment

Originally posted by rippedup
      I am considering taking a cycle of sustanon for my first cycle and I was originally going to take sustanon 250 one shot a week for 10 weeks... well a friend of mine came across something called human grade sustanon 350... has anyone ever heard of this before? since i am only doing one shot a week would this be better considering it is 350mg versus 250mg? i have clomid for PCT

Human grade your sure? Who makes this brand?

Comment

its sustanon 350 by rugio labratories

Comment

Originally posted by kingj
          What brand is this 350? and 1 shot a week for ten weeks is not going to do anything for you, you need to do some more reading before you jump into this.

I wouldn't say it will do nothing. Probably pretty close to nothing, LOL. Pretty weak cycle.

Comment

its sustanon 350 by rugio labratories

And they are a human grade facility,,,pharm brand?

Comment

Originally posted by kingj

My first cycle was 1 amp of karachi sus per week. I grew like a weed. A cheaper cycle would probably b cyp or enanthate. U will b wasting the prop n the sust. but its ok to shoot long esters once a week. I have split my test up twice a week and shot one time per week. I couldnt tell a difference.

thanx

Comment

i was wondering if this would be too strong for my first cycle... i hear its pretty harsh and burns a lot more than regular sust cuz it has more prop in it

Comment

I'd stick with the sus. 250 and bump it to 2 shots a week...monday and thursday, 10 weeks @ 500mg per week.

Comment

i doubt its human grade

Comment

hi

i have not heard of the lab or is the stuff human grade . but one thing for sure is that any stuff is over 300, it is going to be very painful.

Comment

Working...
                      X