Stealth Oils - Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth Oils - Ouch

I'm 4 for 4 now on terrible pain from injecting stealth oils. I purchased 40ml of S.O. Test E. I was real optimistic because I have heard good things about the quality and strength of the solution. I have taken every precaution when shooting and crazy pain each time. I have shot some dirty mexican gear before and had nothing like this. I'm injecting 1.5cc's a week, rotating between glutes. I swab with alcohol, use a new syringe and needle each time. I open a sachet and pre-load the syringes. It feels fine injecting, but about 2 days later, it hurts like hell. To the point to where I can't sleep on that side at night and it feels like an abcess is beginning. It's just pain though, because it goes away each time, but takes 4 to 5 days. ANY suggestions would be appreciated. Filters?? Heating? If all else fails, I'll get rid of it.

Knox

I had the same problems with BD gear. I had to toss mine away. Wasn't worth the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
      I'm 4 for 4 now on terrible pain from injecting stealth oils. I purchased 40ml of S.O. Test E. I was real optimistic because I have heard good things about the quality and strength of the solution. I have taken every precaution when shooting and crazy pain each time. I have shot some dirty mexican gear before and had nothing like this. I'm injecting 1.5cc's a week, rotating between glutes. I swab with alcohol, use a new syringe and needle each time. I open a sachet and pre-load the syringes. It feels fine injecting, but about 2 days later, it hurts like hell. To the point to where I can't sleep on that side at night and it feels like an abcess is beginning. It's just pain though, because it goes away each time, but takes 4 to 5 days. ANY suggestions would be appreciated. Filters?? Heating? If all else fails, I'll get rid of it.

Knox
      Hate to say it but I told ya so. Dont buy gear in ketchup packets. Toss that shit.

Comment

I'm not going to throw it away just yet, there is surely something I can do to try to clean it up a little.

Comment

I had some test E from a ug lab that gave me an infectoin so I boiled it and refilted it 2 times and it still did it. Good luck to ya.

Comment

What size filter did you use? At what temp did it boil?

Comment

it was a whatman .2 and I boiled it on my stove not sure of the temp but I let it sit in the boiling water for about 15 minutes. I think maybe it just had too much BA in it or something.

Comment

I had been using IP's test before this and people talked a bunch of crap on it. I had really good results with the IP. I might have a little bit of swelling, but nothing like the Stealth Oils. It hurt so bad last night that I gave up getting laid. The girl I'm dating came over and was being awfully friendly and I knew she'd give it up, but I felt like ass because of the shot. I'll try a filter and boil it. Will post if it helps or not

Knox

Comment

Most all the feedback fromm the Stealth line has been outstanding. The quality is amongst the best available in the world. Try cutting down with some EQ or Deca.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                    Most all the feedback fromm the Stealth line has been outstanding. The quality is amongst the best available in the world. Try cutting down with some EQ or Deca.
                    Coming from you this does not surprise me...

:rolleyes:

Comment

I'm sticking with Foghat on his response. If the quality is high, then the gear should not have to be cut down. I am only taking 1 or 1.5 cc's a week. I don't think I could tolerate much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
                        I'm sticking with Foghat on his response. If the quality is high, then the gear should not have to be cut down. I am only taking 1 or 1.5 cc's a week. I don't think I could tolerate much more.

The quality is the best in the world I assure you that. Testing has proven that. Some athletes cant handle the higher milligram AAS well and then in return cut down with another compound like EQ, Deca or sterile oil.

Comment

What was the Per mg dose of your Test E?

Comment

Working...
                          X