Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol

Ive been running dbol pinkies at 30mg ed...im on day 11 now and ive had no results at all yet...how long does it take to kick in?

You should be noticing some weight gain any day now. If you dont notice anything I would question the source.

Comment

Damn, bro...I noticed the great pumps by the 3rd or 4th day!

Comment

My source was checked by a mod on another board so shouldnt be a problem...So i should feel the results any day now then yeh

Comment

You aren't carb-depleting by any chance, are you? That might account for lacking the D-bol swell in your muscles.

Comment

ive read posts by other guys on the other board and they said it starts to kick in between weeks 2 and 3

Comment

That surprises me...D-bol I took hit like a sledgehammer...I was noticeably bigger after only one week...but I felt effects during workouts after 3 days (fuller pumps in my muscles). I was doing less than you are too...only 20mg/day. Are you sure you're eating well?

Comment

is it the carbs that cause water retention?

Comment

It's part of the equasion...carbs allow for muscle glycogen and other nutrients to flow into the muscle freely, along with some water. The reason being that the carbs cause insulin spikes: insulin is a 'shuttle' that brings the goodies into your muscle cells.

Comment

Eat like a pig for the next 3 days, high carbs AND high protein...then see if you get results. When I say eat a lot, I mean A LOT!!!

Comment

im just about managing 250g protein each day and plenty of carbs

Comment

Damn...then I'm stumped. Everyone I know gets results off of D-bol within the first week. Hell, I've seen people take just 3 a day and grow noticeably in a week. But, everyone's different, so maybe you'll respond..just more slowly. But if you don't see anything after another few days, I'd highly suspect that your D-bol isn't legit.

Comment

i eat protein every 2hours at least and plenty of wholeweat bread and bowls of oats

Comment

I really appreciate you helping me out like this hitman you sound like u know your stuff

Comment

It took me about that long to really notice the effects, so you could still be fine. Have you looked at pics to make sure they are legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X