Anoter IGF question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anoter IGF question

I am a 260lb 30 year old, I am not supper ripped but am in above average condition. I am running 80mcgs of IGF with my clomid and HCG for my PCT. How long should I run the IGF I have heard no longer than 50 days. I am on a 5 on 2 off split. Also should I increase or decrease my IGF as time goes on? I am in to my 2nd week. Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Chopperjoe75
    I am a 260lb 30 year old, I am not supper ripped but am in above average condition. I am running 80mcgs of IGF with my clomid and HCG for my PCT. How long should I run the IGF I have heard no longer than 50 days. I am on a 5 on 2 off split. Also should I increase or decrease my IGF as time goes on? I am in to my 2nd week. Thanks for any help.

I've noticed it stops working as well for me around day 21.

Comment

I think you should listen to your workout partner. He is very knowledgeable. By the way your strength sure is going down now that you are off test? hehe

Comment

I would listen to my workout partner if he would actually come to the gym. How do you live with yourself!!!!!

Comment

Palumbo-- has a different theory-- you might want to read into his methodolgy--
          i go 4 weeks on 2 weeks off--

Comment

Working...
          X