Changes while using Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes while using Test

I'm not 100% sure this is the right place for this...
    I have one more question regarding the use of Test-E for 12 weeks, 500mg per week. My ex was totally anti-steroids, mostly because of her lack of knowledge. Now that she is out of the picture, it makes some things much simpler and easier. My questions concerns my interaction with other girls. Generally, from what I understand, while "on", a guy usually has a higher sex drive but what about physically. Balls shrink from this kind of cycle? how much? enough for her to notice if she has already had some contact? What about volume of swimmers? I would assume less on cycle. Anyone use tribulus while on? I know everyone is different but I'm just wondering if I am going to have some explaining to do.
    Last edited by ROCKILLER; 08-02-06, 01:11 PM.

Not everyone has testicular atrophy and a lot just think they do, but they just never paid that close of attention before. So there paranoia kicks in. Unless she is a testicular physician of some kind, I doubt she pays any attention one way or another to the details of them.

Comment

ya your balls dont do anything for her why would she pay attention. i also dont think you will have a problem with the cycle you have planned.

Comment

Thanks guys, my physical for pre-cycle bloodwork is in less than 2 weeks. Then it's on.

Comment

nice man

good luck

Comment

If you're afraid of testicular atrophy just put in 250iu HCG shots twice a week W3-14.

Comment

Personally I never run test without HCG.

Comment

what exactally is HCG and what does it do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by VetGrade
                  what exactally is HCG and what does it do for you?
                  helps keep natural test from going totally dormant. Do a search on this site and you can read all about it. Usually used when one is running large amounts of gear or for an extended period of time. I'm not an expert on it, I just remember I was reading about it from some old posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                    I'm not 100% sure this is the right place for this...
                    I have one more question regarding the use of Test-E for 12 weeks, 500mg per week. My ex was totally anti-steroids, mostly because of her lack of knowledge. Now that she is out of the picture, it makes some things much simpler and easier. My questions concerns my interaction with other girls. Generally, from what I understand, while "on", a guy usually has a higher sex drive but what about physically. Balls shrink from this kind of cycle? how much? enough for her to notice if she has already had some contact? What about volume of swimmers? I would assume less on cycle. Anyone use tribulus while on? I know everyone is different but I'm just wondering if I am going to have some explaining to do.

You may need to run some HCG thru cycle at 500 iu every 5 days.

Comment

Just my .02. I'e had very little shrinkage while in. Just enough for me to notice, but my girl never has, i'm at the tail end of my fifth cycle, and all have had test E, usually around 500mg p/w.

Comment

My nuts shrink tremendiously while on and my gf (now ex) of four years never had any idea, and she is usually really observant about that sort of thing.

Comment

Women aren't interested in the size of your nuts, just the size of your unit. You'll be just fine. Just don't try to go in and do the dirty when you're coming off cycle and can't get any wood.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                            Women aren't interested in the size of your nuts, just the size of your unit. You'll be just fine. Just don't try to go in and do the dirty when you're coming off cycle and can't get any wood.
                            True in most cases, it just got me thinking originally because this chiack I was with a few times commented on the size of her pearl necklace. She was impressed for some reason. I may see her again in the coming months and I dont really care if she is impressed next time but I was a bit curious.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                              True in most cases, it just got me thinking originally because this chiack I was with a few times commented on the size of her pearl necklace. She was impressed for some reason. I may see her again in the coming months and I dont really care if she is impressed next time but I was a bit curious.
                              One word for ya. Clomid. That'll impress her. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X