Masteron advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron advice

I'm comming towards the end of a test and gh cycle and I'm looking to harden up my gains. Instead of tren I was going to opt for Mast since it offers a hardening effect. The thing is I've never used it before. I'm going to run it at 400mg every 5 days and run 40mg oral turinabol with it.

anyone had any experience Masteron?

i used (black lion)masteron and turnibol before my show-- loved it -- highly recommend it-- masteron made me hard as hell i ran the prop version 100mg EOD - i dropped the Tbol out 3 weeks out -

here's the deal though: Mastreron has the greatest affect once you have reached a low BF state- otherwise waste of gear- i thinkI was around 7% when i brought it in-- when i finshed up i was <3% BF
    Last edited by vigil76; 08-07-06, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76
      i used (black lion)masteron and turnibol before my show-- loved it -- highly recommend it-- masteron made me hard as hell i ran the prop version 100mg EOD - i dropped the Tbol out 3 weeks out -

here's the deal though: Mastreron has the greatest affect once you have reached a low BF state- otherwise waste of gear- i thinkI was around 7% when i brought it in-- when i finshed up i was <3% BF

Yes I agree masteron works best when BF% is already low. Great hardening agent.

Comment

Damm, I'd better drop the spagetti bolognaise and cheese cake for a while before starting LOL

Comment

FOR SURE! LOL

Otherwise, its goooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt---

Comment

couldn't wait, started it last night, put 2mls in, its a mixed ester at 150mg enanth and 50 mg prop per ml.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              couldn't wait, started it last night, put 2mls in, its a mixed ester at 150mg enanth and 50 mg prop per ml.

Let me understand this correctly, you are darting Masteron and Enanthat? What about Enanthat says mix it with a pre-contest hardner/cutter type compound like Masteron? All I can imagine is a grainy, tight waterbag...

just my 2cents.

IF you are on a longer cycle, wouldn't would want to mix Bold/EQ that will have more of a tendency to keep you dryer while using Masteron?

Anyway, enjoy, you will love the Masteron, it's BANGIN'

Comment

No DS, sorry for the confusion, the Masteron prep itself i.e. the compound is 50mg propionat (Mast Propionate) and 150mg enanth (Mast enanth).

Its the BD version

Like when they do Tren these days its often aither in acetate form (like finaject was), or Depot form (like parabolon was).

Thanks for the response though buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                  No DS, sorry for the confusion, the Masteron prep itself i.e. the compound is 50mg propionat (Mast Propionate) and 150mg enanth (Mast enanth).

Its the BD version

Like when they do Tren these days its often aither in acetate form (like finaject was), or Depot form (like parabolon was).

Thanks for the response though buddy
                  Okay, thanks for the clarification. I was scratching my head and my balls trying to figure it out. Again, good luck and let us know how it works out.

Comment

Working...
                  X