IGF R3 for tendon repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF R3 for tendon repair?

i recently pulled and microtore a tendon... which would be better for repair,
    IGF-1 R3, deca or Eq. I'm getting conflicting research.

I'd use a run of IGF-1 R3 and anavar. Anavar because it speeds collagen synthesis, and doesn't take a long time to kick in the way deca and EQ do. IGF-1 because it's supposed to increase the rate of healing in all tissues. I'd take a good collagen supplement during the 'healing cycle' as well.

Comment

Originally posted by iamavengfulgod
      i recently pulled and microtore a tendon... which would be better for repair,
      IGF-1 R3, deca or Eq. I'm getting conflicting research.

I would say HGH and IGFLR3 would be best bet.

Comment

GH and deca, possibly but:

I wouldn't run just for that reason bro, all that money and you can't let your hands go when your trainig, not worth it IMO

Just get rest, don't go heavy again quickly, and make sure you don't jerk the movements. Once your fixed then you can increase the intensity, not worth making a small injury chronic bro, and banging in a bunch of chemicals that make you think your invincible isn't agood idea.

Having said that I did use GH after a pec tear, stayed light, and it did repair quick, stayed on deca throughout also, good luck

Comment

Working...
        X