Using Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Supplements

This may be considered for the supplements forum but i think it is better suited here because of the question. Pre, during, post cycle use of supplements. IE creatine and glutamine after a cycle to aid in PCT. Where do you find the reccomended dosages or do you use what is on the container? How much Gltuamine or creatine would you use?

I like to use CellMass (creatine) post workout, and I use the dose recommened on the container.

Comment

Originally posted by lifterjaydawg
      This may be considered for the supplements forum but i think it is better suited here because of the question. Pre, during, post cycle use of supplements. IE creatine and glutamine after a cycle to aid in PCT. Where do you find the reccomended dosages or do you use what is on the container? How much Gltuamine or creatine would you use?

OFF cycle and PCT are great times to use OTC supplements like creatine,no2.

Comment

I usually increase my supplement intake when off cycle. My way of compensating I guess. When off, I definately get on an NO2 product. I see results from it.

Comment

Do you guys use creatine while on too?

Comment

i use no-xplode for a energy bost and it happens to contain creatine in it so yes i do use it while on.

Comment

I use creatine both on and off cycle. I do go off it every now and then for a few weeks, but whether or not I'm on cycle or not has nothing to do with it.

As for the NO supplements, I just use plain ole' free form L-arginine. Just as effective IMO and less costly.

I do tend to use uppers such as caffeine and ephedrine moreso when off cycle for that extra boost.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Good info. I will look into the NO2 product.

Comment

IMO Supps are even more important while on a cycle... You maximize gains and recovery, making a good cycle even better. Make sure your diet is in check first.
                  In my experience using creatine, glutamine, multi-vit, Trib towards end of cycle and with PCT has made a noticable difference in quality gains while on.

Comment

Working...
                  X