transition from prop to cyp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transition from prop to cyp...

I am currently running a cycle of EQ(600mg/wk) and Test Prop(400mg/wk), and I want to switch from the prop to cyp and also increase the test from 400mg/ wk to 600mg/wk. How would I go about doing this? Can I just stop the prop and inject the cyp or do I have to inject both until the cyp would start working? The reason for this change is a mixture of cost/ injection frequency/ and the fact that I don't care any more about the extra bloat from higher doses. Thanks

The EQ should keep you from losing any strength or mass untill the cyp kicks in.

Comment

Is there any way to keep gaining in the few weeks until the cyp kicks in or do I just have to deal with the lull?

Comment

Originally posted by snowshark84
        Is there any way to keep gaining in the few weeks until the cyp kicks in or do I just have to deal with the lull?
        I guess you could throw in an oral for a few weeks...

Comment

Not a real big fan of orals, heard too many horror stories, but thanks for the suggestion though. I guess I will deal with the delayed gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Control
            The EQ should keep you from losing any strength or mass untill the cyp kicks in.
            Wouldn't he essentially be better off running the Prop for the 2-3 weeks it takes for the Cyp to kick in...

Signed,

Curious ;)....

Comment

Changing over like this will help keep blood plasma concentrations level.

1st Week: 300mg prop, 600mg cyp
              2nd Week: 200mg prop, 600mg cyp
              Week 3&4: 100mg prop, 600mg cyp
              Week 5 on: 600mg cyp

Mix the prop and cyp and do EOD injections in weeks 1-4.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                Wouldn't he essentially be better off running the Prop for the 2-3 weeks it takes for the Cyp to kick in...

Signed,

Curious ;)....
                Yeah, but if he wanted to stop the prop cuz he's sick of the pokes it wouldn't cause him to lose a ton of muscle or anything (as long you keep the calories up). He'd basically be cruising with the EQ which is how I'll be running my next cycle.

Comment

Not sick of the pokes, that's just a pro of switching to a longer ester. I think I will continue to run the prop for another 2-3 weeks until the cyp starts working. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by uridium245
                    Changing over like this will help keep blood plasma concentrations level.

1st Week: 300mg prop, 600mg cyp
                    2nd Week: 200mg prop, 600mg cyp
                    Week 3&4: 100mg prop, 600mg cyp
                    Week 5 on: 600mg cyp

Mix the prop and cyp and do EOD injections in weeks 1-4.
                    :bravonew:

Originally posted by Control
                    Yeah, but if he wanted to stop the prop cuz he's sick of the pokes it wouldn't cause him to lose a ton of muscle or anything (as long you keep the calories up). He'd basically be cruising with the EQ which is how I'll be running my next cycle.
                    Good stuff...

Comment

Working...
                    X