Jintropin input....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintropin input....

Was wondering if any of you guys out there have any input on jintropin usage.
    Jus started a cycle a week ago and settled in to 4.5/5IU daily. Splitting it between 2.5IU morning and other after workout.

Read somewhere before about getting a numbness feeling in fingers etc but haven't experienced anything like that from it. I also kow I have the real deal as my source has a great rep on importing.

The kit I got was 100IU in ten 10Iu vials. To make sure Im doing everything right, how much bacteriostatic water should I be putting into each vial. The darts Im using a regular dibetic darts, 100 clicks=1cc.

Also to build mass quick and safetly is there anything I should stack it with?
    Any info is much appreciated.

Damn, you didn't any research. GH is a LONG term product. To start, if you are looking to build mass quickly you have to completely re-think what it takes. The numbess from the GH can take a while to kick in and dosn't happen to everyone. You know what, I will just leave it at that. I don't have the expierence to critique GH use, but you do need to read a lot more on why you should use it.

Comment

First if you've only got 1 kit you're wasting your time and money. If you're not going to be on for at least 4 months or so then there's no point. As for the rest of your questions, do a search and you'll find lots of info.

Comment

Like everyone else said, do a search on the board and read about GH, but I will comment on some of what you said.

1 kit is all you have and just plan to run this one kit, do yourself a favor, flush it down the toilet, b/c you need to run 2, preferably 3 kits back to back to get the result most are looking for. If you are only running one kit without any "gear" (AS), then you are again, pissing your money away. How are you running it again??? at 5IU's per with one kit, you've got 20 days; are you running it straight or M-F with weekends off?

As a side note, there are times to run GH by itself, but for muslce building is not one of them. The times you run GH by itself is after certain surgeries, such as a reattached tendon or muscle. GH assists the body in repair and recovery.

2. Nobody cares whether or not you think your source is legit. Either you have real GH, or you don't. Don't bother posting about the "realness" of your growth, if you know what your talking about, then you wouldn't have to post that garrrr-bageee.

3. Tingling, that doesn't happen to everyone and generally happens in conjunction with other supplements and/or in higher dosages. Not to say it doesn't happe at 4-5ius per day.

4. "Quick mass safely," if you knew anything about what you were talking about, you'd never put those words together about GH, AS (Anabolics), or both. You sound like you heard some douche bags in the gym talk about GH or you listened to a douche bag friend of yours talking and thought you'd listen to them and go for it. YOUR research should have been done prior to you dropping the dough on the GH in the first place.

I'm not sorry to kind of bust you out here, but if you would of read the rules of the board prior to posting, you would have never posted the questions in the first place.

Any board you go to is going to tell you to use the "search" button, SO, USE IT.

Good luck...

Oh yeah, there is not quick and easy way to muscle growth, no magic pill, no magic supplement. It takes time, effort, struggle. "No growth without sacrifice."

Comment

Ok DS, firstly done enough research about this product to know exactly what it does and how it works. The reason I mentioned about my source being good is cause I've read on here somewhere ppl worrying that their kits are not real cause of their packaging, certs, numbers etc.

NO, not only doin one Kit. Have 4 kits in supply. I know not gonna see any results till at least third. What I want to know is which is best to stack with. As in Insulin, IGF, Deca etc??? I know all this has its own risks and cannot obviously be "safe", but looking for something that won't fuck me up.

Runing each kit 5Iu's daily Mon-Fri, 2Iu on weekend.

Comment

If you had for kits and planned on running all four then you should have said so and we wouldn't have flamed your ass in the first place.

Unless you plan on being a competitive bodybuilder (going to the next level, ie, IFBB), leave Insulin alone. If you mess up, it's your ass, and I do mean death. THe risk for a recreational AS user is not worth it. Run some test with your GH. I don't know what your AS background is, your diet, etc., but test is always a good bet.

like we said, use the search button, it has recommendations about what to take with GH

Comment

I ran 3 kits with 2ius a day m-f and weekends off and got some tingling in my hands. The only thing I really noticed while taking test, equip, prop, deca, and gh was my stomach was shredded! Absolutely no belly fat! And I gained 20+ pounds! And kept most of my gains, but I did pct afterwards and I do believe gh had alot to do with it. It did make the aas work better I think. But if you can't have a whole lot of gh, then spend the money on roids.

Comment

I would use a long estter test and d-rol to build mass while on gh and deca if you want all that. Going to bloat some with those but you will gain alot of mass.

Comment

I was thinking using eq/prop with the gh, thats whay I'd do.

Comment

The best way to run GH is EOD. This way your body won't build up a resistence to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                      Like everyone else said, do a search on the board and read about GH, but I will comment on some of what you said.

1 kit is all you have and just plan to run this one kit, do yourself a favor, flush it down the toilet, b/c you need to run 2, preferably 3 kits back to back to get the result most are looking for. If you are only running one kit without any "gear" (AS), then you are again, pissing your money away. How are you running it again??? at 5IU's per with one kit, you've got 20 days; are you running it straight or M-F with weekends off?

As a side note, there are times to run GH by itself, but for muslce building is not one of them. The times you run GH by itself is after certain surgeries, such as a reattached tendon or muscle. GH assists the body in repair and recovery.

2. Nobody cares whether or not you think your source is legit. Either you have real GH, or you don't. Don't bother posting about the "realness" of your growth, if you know what your talking about, then you wouldn't have to post that garrrr-bageee.

3. Tingling, that doesn't happen to everyone and generally happens in conjunction with other supplements and/or in higher dosages. Not to say it doesn't happe at 4-5ius per day.

4. "Quick mass safely," if you knew anything about what you were talking about, you'd never put those words together about GH, AS (Anabolics), or both. You sound like you heard some douche bags in the gym talk about GH or you listened to a douche bag friend of yours talking and thought you'd listen to them and go for it. YOUR research should have been done prior to you dropping the dough on the GH in the first place.

I'm not sorry to kind of bust you out here, but if you would of read the rules of the board prior to posting, you would have never posted the questions in the first place.

Any board you go to is going to tell you to use the "search" button, SO, USE IT.

Good luck...

Oh yeah, there is not quick and easy way to muscle growth, no magic pill, no magic supplement. It takes time, effort, struggle. "No growth without sacrifice."

very nice post bro !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sculpt13
                        Was wondering if any of you guys out there have any input on jintropin usage.
                        Jus started a cycle a week ago and settled in to 4.5/5IU daily. Splitting it between 2.5IU morning and other after workout.

Read somewhere before about getting a numbness feeling in fingers etc but haven't experienced anything like that from it. I also kow I have the real deal as my source has a great rep on importing.

The kit I got was 100IU in ten 10Iu vials. To make sure Im doing everything right, how much bacteriostatic water should I be putting into each vial. The darts Im using a regular dibetic darts, 100 clicks=1cc.

Also to build mass quick and safetly is there anything I should stack it with?
                        Any info is much appreciated.

I love the Jins,,,currently the only GH I use.

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                          very nice post bro !!

Thanks BIG HOMIE! I still owe you one...you're the man.

Comment

Working...
                          X