Best stacks for shear mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best stacks for shear mass

Could anyone tell me the two or three best supps to take. Am jus after starting Jintropin and am looking to stack with it.

Info on what each does and poss side effects much appreciated, aswell as dosing and ccost and whatever else you find I might want to know.
    Cheers

Originally posted by Sculpt13
    Could anyone tell me the two or three best supps to take. Am jus after starting Jintropin and am looking to stack with it.

Info on what each does and poss side effects much appreciated, aswell as dosing and ccost and whatever else you find I might want to know.
    Cheers
    The most important thing to your question, there is no price discussion allowed on this board! It's in the rules.

Comment

Once again....all this info is already on the board, do a search. Until you know the answers to all of your questions you should'nt even think about taking AS. How long have you been training, what's your diet look like?

Comment

GH by itself with no other anabolics is the biggest waste of money ive ever heard of, maybe only 2nd to No2 boosters... get some test in there for chrissakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sculpt13

Cheers
          bro after reading your other thread about jintropin i have came to the conclusion that you are lazyer than me. this board is not you personal question and anwsering board it is for education. research your own then come back and ask things you are not clear on. besides you dont know me what if i said take something stupid you just gonna do it? i hope not research is the key here for you.

Comment

too true

Comment

test, eq, and dbol combos are one of my favorites but the cycles all depend on your size, experience, diet...
              use the search , or the drug profiles to learn more,

Comment

FOOD BRO

Comment

Working...
                X