Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news on Syrus Labs Thats Actually Recent and correct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on Syrus Labs Thats Actually Recent and correct.

All the reviews and info I have found...believe me I have done a crap load of it....on Syrus Labs, points to them being a great UG.
    Now... does anyone know if they have changed labels
    Example...most pics show the name of the actual drug in a certain color.
    Testosterone E, Cyp and prop are Blue. Im seeing pics 1-3 years old.
    Stuff I have all looks the same But Name of Drug is in Black. No big deal right,
    then why is there very little hype about Syrus anymore. I was and am a big fan of theirs....Are they on their way out, Products now seem to be way underdosed. I posted the other day about their Prop But no feedback yet.
    Please can some old Canadian Boy help me out or what...Im concerned cause I was about to dish out some heavy coin until this. Sorry if I sound like a raving fool...of all you that have used Syrus like me and loved it...You must see a big difference... dont you?
    thanks for replies. :hmmm:

They have changed their labels in the past little while...haven't heard any complaints about underdosing. I just ran Syrus cyp, arimidex, and var....got great results.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Glad to here you enjoyed your last cycle. I dont know whats going on....cause Prop normally makes me horney as hell by now. Im sure the dosage is more than enough...and since I havent been on anything in a couple of years thats more of a plus.
      Stats 5 foot 7.5
      180lbs 8%BF
      Im very small boned...I would weight about 130lbs if I didnt train.

Comment

Didnt get my stuff from a Rep...Local source. Thats it!
        Must have been F>>ked with.
        Sorry for sounding like it was the Labs fault.
        Still hearing great things about Syrus overall.

Comment

Working...
        X