Here is your mission guys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is your mission guys???

OK guys here are the ingredients. Put your your best cutting cycle together by using these.
    1- EQ.
    2- Test E.
    3- Test prop.
    4- Tren.
    5- Winny
    6- Clen.
    7- GH.
    Good luck. This thread will self distruct in 60 seconds. :nerdnew:
    Last edited by wnabeabeast; 08-21-06, 07:56 AM.

Deca
    dbol
    Enanthate
    A-75
    Reforvit-B

Oh shite, those weren't on the list...oh yeah, I run them for 20 weeks straight and take all of them oral in a blended shake with a slimfast and do no PCT...LMAO!

Comment

test e- EQ -tren-GH

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        test e- EQ -tren-GH
        How about test E for the first six weeks than switch to prop? And so far no winny, why not guys?

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
          How about test E for the first six weeks than switch to prop? And so far no winny, why not guys?
          you never said how long you were gonna run you cycle. 6 weeks of test E wouldnt work i would run it all the way threw or just use prop. i dont retain water from test E so i never needed to use prop. if your diet is clean test E is fine. no winny cuzz i think it sucks ass. but im a old fuck. it hurts my joints bad for your liver and thoes with hair line problems could get worse. i would use anavar over winny any day.

Comment

you never said how long you were gonna run you cycle. 6 weeks of test E wouldnt work i would run it all the way threw or just use prop. i dont retain water from test E so i never needed to use prop. if your diet is clean test E is fine. no winny cuzz i think it sucks ass. but im a old fuck. it hurts my joints bad for your liver and thoes with hair line problems could get worse. i would use anavar over winny any day.
            Yeah my bad. When I made this thread last night I didn't think much, and I know if I use the search button I can find a billion cutting cycles using the same stuff. I just felt like starting a new thread that is all.
            OK guys here is the deal, I know I made a couple of threads in the past about competing again( my last show was back in 2004) but as we all know life sometimes gets in the way of things, so I couldn't compete. Well...this time things are different. I've already made my mind up, made whole bunch of promises and told too many people that I am going to compete again in a few months so at this point I can't backout of it. I've been dieting for the last three weeks and I feel great. It is amazing how fast my body is changing, and yes I will post some pictures in a few weeks(still bit too fat hehehe)
            So anywho, It is gonna be a 12 weeks cycle by using the above mentioned. Any other input would be welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
              Yeah my bad. When I made this thread last night I didn't think much, and I know if I use the search button I can find a billion cutting cycles using the same stuff. I just felt like starting a new thread that is all.
              OK guys here is the deal, I know I made a couple of threads in the past about competing again( my last show was back in 2004) but as we all know life sometimes gets in the way of things, so I couldn't compete. Well...this time things are different. I've already made my mind up, made whole bunch of promises and told too many people that I am going to compete again in a few months so at this point I can't backout of it. I've been dieting for the last three weeks and I feel great. It is amazing how fast my body is changing, and yes I will post some pictures in a few weeks(still bit too fat hehehe)
              So anywho, It is gonna be a 12 weeks cycle by using the above mentioned. Any other input would be welcomed.
              ya you didnt mention you were competing either so i will retract all my comments due to the fact that i dont compete or diet down that hard. good luck in your comp bro.

Comment

ya you didnt mention you were competing either so i will retract all my comments due to the fact that i dont compete or diet down that hard. good luck in your comp bro.
                No problem bro. This is what I get for posting a half ass thread. :nerdnew:
                And thanks.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...mg2701+contest

Not saying to do that but it's a good outline and contains most of what you have. Just know that diet is everything and should be the main focus!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...mg2701+contest

Not saying to do that but it's a good outline and contains most of what you have. Just know that diet is everything and should be the main focus!
                    Thanks bro. :)
                    Yep I know diet is everything, that is why I was able to make great changes in the last three weeks. Here is what I had today so far, and I do carb manupilation also
                    6 am: 5 egg whites 1 yolk, half of pound of turkey pattie, scoop of cottage chesee, 2 slices of wheat toast and 2 cups of black coffee.

8 am: Protein shake.

10am: half of pound of ground buffalo wraped in lettuce and tomatoes.

12 pm: Half of rottiserrie chicken with some black beans.

2 pm: Pre shake

4:30: pm Post shake 40 grams of protein 50 grams of simple sugars.

6:30: pm: Salad, 2 cups of baby spinach, tomatoes, olives,avacado, one chopped chicken breast.

8:30 pm: Grilled salmon and more salad.
                    And maybe one more shake before I go to sleep. Of course shakes will be eliminated as I get closer to the show time.

Comment

Working...
                    X