EQ for short cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ for short cycle?

I'm starting my first tren cycle at 75mg eod. Last time a ran a cycle w/o eq, I got hurt doing a weight my muscles could handle but my tendons couldn't. With the more significant strength gains I'm expecting with tren, I'm thinking along the lines of:

wk 1-5: tren 75mg eod
    wk 1-5: cabergoline 0.5mg e3d
    wk 1-3: eq 400mg/wk
    pct: raloxifene 50/50/25mg

I'm stopping the eq early bc I want to start pct after tren despite eq's long half-life. I don't really want any aesthetic effects from the eq like vascularity, just looking for some increased collagen synthesis to decrease the risk of injury and some increased appetite wouldn't hurt considering the blandness of my diet.

Just wanted to know everyone's opinion of eq in this cycle.

running eq for 3 weeks is a waste bro ! doesnt start kicking till week 4 and for what your looking for takes even longer-

Comment

I've read alot on EQ and I from that I can tell such short-term usage would be a waste for hardness & vascularity, but I just want to be safer. Do you mean eq won't do anything for collagen synthesis short-term? From what I've heard people say, their suppositions on the eq's onset are mostly based on the visual effects.

What happened with me was that appetite increase with eq was noticeable from week 1 on a cycle where I only used 400cyp-400eq/wk as I was hungrier throughout the cycle than I had been on a later cycle of 600cyp/wk. The strength gains from the former cycle in the first 6 weeks (only an 8 weeker) were my biggest of any cycle bc it was my first, but I didn't get injured. With 600cyp alone I did unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by house1
        running eq for 3 weeks is a waste bro ! doesnt start kicking till week 4 and for what your looking for takes even longer-

If you go with bold Undec,,,your right. The gains dont make themselves noticed for at least 3-4 wks. the short acting eq's like bold base and bold prop are painful and need injected daily.

Comment

Track down boldenone base in cyclodextrin if you can....it's a sub-Q shot that is much less painful than shooting bold base or bold prop IM

Comment

my vote is don't bother, get anavar or primo acetate to go with the tren, theres enough ug labs that make good versions and if your looking for a short burst thats the way I'd go.

Theres no fast acting eq on the market I know of

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              my vote is don't bother, get anavar or primo acetate to go with the tren, theres enough ug labs that make good versions and if your looking for a short burst thats the way I'd go.

Theres no fast acting eq on the market I know of
              I've seen bold prop recently (the powder). NPP would probably be best for what you want.

Comment

Tren/Test

You might want to boost your tren up to at least 100mg eod. Then I would add some test at about 500mg/week. This will control fina dick and make everything else work better. Jus my 2c.

Comment

dont need test, cabergoline eliminates the prolactin hence no fina dick.

I've tried var n didn't like it. altho i've heard primo is overrated, i might try that nex cycle. i'm going to cut the eq, fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by ill dood
                    dont need test, cabergoline eliminates the prolactin hence no fina dick.

I've tried var n didn't like it. altho i've heard primo is overrated, i might try that nex cycle. i'm going to cut the eq, fuck it.

You didn't like var? Wow, don't hear that very often unless the person didn't run a high enough dose to be effective, or their var wasn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                      You didn't like var? Wow, don't hear that very often unless the person didn't run a high enough dose to be effective, or their var wasn't good.

agreed !

Comment

Working...
                      X