BD Test Enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD Test Enanthate

first off, i suck with the camera and cannot get a good/quality/close pic of any of my vials. this is the best i could i do. there is no hologram just the shiny blue paper that says BD on it. the tops are the old ones that say flip up. this is from the BD website

"Starting in January, 2006, the flip-off tops are beige coloured and have Testabol Enanthate stamped on them. On Testabol Enanthate produced between November, 2005, and January, 2006, the flip-off tops are orange coloured and have Testabol Depot stamped on them. Older vials, before November, 2005, have green coloured generic flip-off tops."

my batch date is august 2005. according to the webite, my vials should not have these tops on them. anyone seen this before? ive taken 3 shots so far and the muscle is really really sore the following days

also, the source is extremely reliable and has a great rep around the boards with good feedback on his products. i find it hard to believe these could be fakes, however, the source himself might not even know sometimes
    Attached Files

I have seen a good amount of BD and that does not look right to me I dont ever recall having a blue shiny part, mine are red.

Comment

Originally posted by li bert
      first off, i suck with the camera and cannot get a good/quality/close pic of any of my vials. this is the best i could i do. there is no hologram just the shiny blue paper that says BD on it. the tops are the old ones that say flip up. this is from the BD website

"Starting in January, 2006, the flip-off tops are beige coloured and have Testabol Enanthate stamped on them. On Testabol Enanthate produced between November, 2005, and January, 2006, the flip-off tops are orange coloured and have Testabol Depot stamped on them. Older vials, before November, 2005, have green coloured generic flip-off tops."

my batch date is august 2005. according to the webite, my vials should not have these tops on them. anyone seen this before? ive taken 3 shots so far and the muscle is really really sore the following days

also, the source is extremely reliable and has a great rep around the boards with good feedback on his products. i find it hard to believe these could be fakes, however, the source himself might not even know sometimes
      If your supplier is legit, you have NO worries!

Comment

Looks ok to me bro, the thing is BD is obviousely and underground lab and accordingly we cant say, oh has it got an indent her and a hologram here etc etc with any real meaning. It hasn't been made and sold over and chemist counter where they could get sued if it didn't have exactly the right mg.

I've used BD enenth from a multi d before and it was fine so I agree with Alin, if your supplier is good it looks ok to me

Comment

I can't really tell a whole lot from the pics but from what I can see it looks to be legit. The only thing that would make me concerned is the flip off tab, but there is still some floating around. As far as the blue metalic strip, there should be no concern there. Can't remember exactly, but the red strip means it is from one part of Europe and the blue strip is for somewhere else. You should be ok, actually probably better than what's out there right now. Heard a lot of complaints on BD enanthate of late!!

Comment

Working...
          X