My Bulking for the fall/winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bulking for the fall/winter

Here we go,finally pulling the trigger on the cycle to gain some mass. I am still putting my diet together,and any inputs on it before its complete is great. When its done i will post it in the nutrition section.but as for the cycle,here it is...oh,and i have 2 decently long cycles under my belt,so i know its alot,but i hope i can handle it...never used deca or eq before

Test E- 750mg EW weeks 1-15

Deca- 300mg EW weeks 1-10

EQ- 600mg EW weeks 1-15

possible tren or winny at the end,but not thinking that far ahead. This is hopefully gonna put on good mass with a good diet that involves alot of protein....i just gotta figure out how to cook a sweet potato... :hmmm:

bro you have been around long enough to post you other cycles! it dosnt look bad but it would help to see you others first.

Comment

aight man,no problem

1.i got a bunk test 500mg eq500mg under my belt...my first cycle,defintely fake.

2. test e 600mg for 10 weeks...decent results,followed with proper pct

3. test e 750mg 14 weeks test prop 75mg eod for 4 weeks

4. this cycle i want to start after labor day,just gotta get the diet placed out,and i should be good to go barring setbacks

thanks for the reply my man,i appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoast
        Here we go,finally pulling the trigger on the cycle to gain some mass. I am still putting my diet together,and any inputs on it before its complete is great. When its done i will post it in the nutrition section.but as for the cycle,here it is...oh,and i have 2 decently long cycles under my belt,so i know its alot,but i hope i can handle it...never used deca or eq before

Test E- 750mg EW weeks 1-15

Deca- 300mg EW weeks 1-10

EQ- 600mg EW weeks 1-15

possible tren or winny at the end,but not thinking that far ahead. This is hopefully gonna put on good mass with a good diet that involves alot of protein....i just gotta figure out how to cook a sweet potato... :hmmm:
        Not a bad cycle at all. Run some arimidex with your cycle. Dont forget solid PCT after course.

Comment

Working...
        X