First Cycle...need suggestions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle...need suggestions..

Its my first cycle and I thought about just Test E for about 10-12 weeks 250mg twice a week but I was also thinking about kickstarting it with DBol for about 4 weeks but not sure about the Dbol, also not sure about what to do for PCT....

I'm 29yrs old, been training for 10 years and I'm 5'9" 195lbs with a little chub..not sure on my bf% and I'm looking to add 15-20lbs of lbm with as little bloat as possible. Mainly looking to add lean mass. My diet is ok..getting about 3000cal/day.

I have done my researsh on this board and a couple others. I was looking for insight from someone who has by bodysize or similar to it.

What I need from the board is expertise in this area...please tell me if I'm going in the wrong direction...or suggestions on what works best.

Thanks,

Lep

Hey are you Irish then LOL, that sounds good for a starter cycle, you might want to and some form of anti estrogen to reduce test bloat etc. Get some hcg ready and nolvadex/clomid and start the hcg two weeks after your last shot of test and start your nolvadex or clomid at the same time continuing for a couple of weeks after the hcg runs out.

Comment

Just stick to test for a first cycle bro. No need to add the dbol. You'll grow like a weed on 500mg of test a week for a first cycle. Most importantly make sure your diet is in check. If you need help with that please post it up so we can review. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
        Just stick to test for a first cycle bro. No need to add the dbol. You'll grow like a weed on 500mg of test a week for a first cycle. Most importantly make sure your diet is in check. If you need help with that please post it up so we can review. Good luck!
        :bravonew: i agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Leprechaun
          Its my first cycle and I thought about just Test E for about 10-12 weeks 250mg twice a week but I was also thinking about kickstarting it with DBol for about 4 weeks but not sure about the Dbol, also not sure about what to do for PCT....

I'm 29yrs old, been training for 10 years and I'm 5'9" 195lbs with a little chub..not sure on my bf% and I'm looking to add 15-20lbs of lbm with as little bloat as possible. Mainly looking to add lean mass. My diet is ok..getting about 3000cal/day.

I have done my researsh on this board and a couple others. I was looking for insight from someone who has by bodysize or similar to it.

What I need from the board is expertise in this area...please tell me if I'm going in the wrong direction...or suggestions on what works best.

Thanks,

Lep
          PCT run for 3wks:
          clomid 100mg wk1, 50mg wk2, 50mg wk3
          nolva 40mg wk1, 30mg wk2, 20mg wk3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
            Hey are you Irish then LOL, that sounds good for a starter cycle, you might want to and some form of anti estrogen to reduce test bloat etc. Get some hcg ready and nolvadex/clomid and start the hcg two weeks after your last shot of test and start your nolvadex or clomid at the same time continuing for a couple of weeks after the hcg runs out.
            agreed. also post up your diet / training

Comment

Sorry for asking but what is hcg?

Comment

I believe you should use even less test than 500mg a week.. why not 300 a week?? Its more than 3 times your normal test production.. if diet and training are in check than you will definately get good gains... also this way...you will know how your body reacts to test... next cycle then try 500mg of test.... as alway have all anti-e's on hand.....

Comment

Originally posted by thefantom1
                  I believe you should use even less test than 500mg a week.. why not 300 a week?? Its more than 3 times your normal test production.. if diet and training are in check than you will definately get good gains... also this way...you will know how your body reacts to test... next cycle then try 500mg of test.... as alway have all anti-e's on hand.....

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Leprechaun
                    Sorry for asking but what is hcg?
                    Human Chrionic Gonodatrophin - it temporarily stimulates your testes to produce testosterone, because they usually stop doing this naturally when you take gear.

Taken every three days for a couple of weeks your balls will begin to produce test again. Its important you take either clomid or nolvadex after the first week and continue doing so for a couple weeks at least after you stop using the hcg. Otherwise your balls will shrink back and stop producing test again and you may lose many of the gains made on your cycle.

Taking the clomid or nolvadex effectively locks in the benefits from the hcg. The alternative is that you could just use clomid and or nolvadex on their own like Alin suggested, this will also work, but slower.

Comment

Originally posted by thefantom1
                      I see where your coming from but I don't agree on the basis that the test will probably knock your natural test, assuming your natural test output is anything up to 170mg per week, taking 300mg only gives you a net gain of 130mg. It hardly seems worth putting it in your system.

I say if your gonna do it then do it right or don't bother, but don't overdo it.

Comment

Go with test propionate...100mg EOD. A great starter cycle...as long as you know how to inject properly in different sites. Can start PCT 2-3 days after last shot.
                        Best of both worlds, kicks in fast and out of system quickly as well.
                        Did this my first cycle gained about 13lbs kept 90% of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dion
                          Go with test propionate...100mg EOD. A great starter cycle...as long as you know how to inject properly in different sites. Can start PCT 2-3 days after last shot.
                          Best of both worlds, kicks in fast and out of system quickly as well.
                          Did this my first cycle gained about 13lbs kept 90% of it as well.
                          I also love Prop and think its great for gains but I would suggest you pass on it because if not used to the frequent injections you might just have trouble with them. Also many guys react to prop find it painfull. again a good reason to stick to test-E. and I 100% agree on using less then 500mg. 300mg taken twice weekly at 150mg per shot sounds good and then next cycle you can try 500mg pe week. IMHO the key is the more you take first cycle the more you have to take second cycle to get good gains.

Comment

Does anybody have any info or suggestions on adding t3 with a Test E 500mg/wk for 10wks? When should I take the T3?

Comment

I am completely against using T3 unless getting ready for a comp. The rebound can be difficult to work with, giving you back what you lost when you come off the T3. If you are looking at maintaining the removed fat, just work a little harder.

Comment

Working...
                              X