• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first timer

hey all, like a lot of people im new to the great world off aas,
    first the formalities,
    age 31, weight 220, bf - 12% weight training 10 years,
    goals , gain 12 pounds 8 weeks, medium length cycle.
    have read here, first cycle should be test only, that includes sust 250 right?
    my plan is to take 750mg per week 8 weeks,
    would it be ok to take deca as well, 400mg per week
    as well.
    i will have nolva on hand and was thinking taking 10-20mg per day. just to be safe.
    also post cycle i will have 1500 iu pregnyl which i will take 500iu per week for 3 weeks after last shot.
    hope this makes sense and i would appreciate some feedback.
    thanks WH

Originally posted by wannabe hulk
    hey all, like a lot of people im new to the great world off aas,
    first the formalities,
    age 31, weight 220, bf - 12% weight training 10 years,
    goals , gain 12 pounds 8 weeks, medium length cycle.
    have read here, first cycle should be test only, that includes sust 250 right?
    my plan is to take 750mg per week 8 weeks,
    would it be ok to take deca as well, 400mg per week
    as well.
    i will have nolva on hand and was thinking taking 10-20mg per day. just to be safe.
    also post cycle i will have 1500 iu pregnyl which i will take 500iu per week for 3 weeks after last shot.
    hope this makes sense and i would appreciate some feedback.
    thanks WH
    8 weeks is pretty short IMO. If you're only going to be on for 8 weeks you should probably use test prop (I'm not a fan of sust). To me, a good first cycle would be test enth or test cyp for 12 weeks.

Comment

500mg/week of Test E or Cyp should be plenty for a first cycle...but then again you are a pretty big boy. You can always increase to 750mg if you need to. But start with 500mg IMO. I wouldnt bother with the Deca right yet, and run the cycle for 12 weeks at least..the big gains come after week 5-6 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Control
        8 weeks is pretty short IMO. If you're only going to be on for 8 weeks you should probably use test prop (I'm not a fan of sust). To me, a good first cycle would be test enth or test cyp for 12 weeks.
        i agree

Comment

Am a first timer , was wondering if any one has a good first cycle , what's needed , quantities, stacks, so on . Did D-bol once , was miss imformed as to how to use and with what , looking for any suggestions. 31 yr old 6'1 220 lbs bf ?

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_flex
            Am a first timer , was wondering if any one has a good first cycle , what's needed , quantities, stacks, so on . Did D-bol once , was miss imformed as to how to use and with what , looking for any suggestions. 31 yr old 6'1 220 lbs bf ?
            Originally posted by Control
            To me, a good first cycle would be test enth or test cyp for 12 weeks.
            :idea:

Comment

Working...
            X