Tren... how often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren... how often?

I am planning on running 100mg of tren acetate eod for 12 weeks along with 750mg test cyp/wk and 600mg eq/wk. I had someone mention to me that the tren might be better run at 3 days on one day off, I have never heard of this. I know not to take any gym rats advice, that is why I am coming to the experts. I have never used tren before, and the 3 on 1 off makes no sense to me because you would be getting differing amounts in your blood stream, it would not be constant. What are your opinions? Thanks.

Snowshark

Originally posted by rado
    Either ED or EOD...You're better off with EOD...Since you've never ran tren that long before, why would you do that now? Do you know it's pretty harsh on your AST/ALT levels?
    I do know that it is pretty harsh, that is why I am not going to be running it for more than 12 weeks. I have done the research regarding tren, I had just never heard of the 3 on 1 off, thought maybe I had missed something. I am going to be running tren in a few weeks because I always have a hard time cutting down.... I can lose the weight no problem but I can't seem to lose it slowly. What I am hoping for is being able to lose some of my "excess luggage" while still building some good muscle, then continue cutting with lots of time until summer hopefully ending in keeping lots of gains. Oh Rado, I know you are a big fan of hcg... well I followed your example and have used it for my last cycle, amazing I had my nuts the entire time. :dancingne

Comment

Originally posted by snowshark84
      I do know that it is pretty harsh, that is why I am not going to be running it for more than 12 weeks. I have done the research regarding tren, I had just never heard of the 3 on 1 off, thought maybe I had missed something. I am going to be running tren in a few weeks because I always have a hard time cutting down.... I can lose the weight no problem but I can't seem to lose it slowly. What I am hoping for is being able to lose some of my "excess luggage" while still building some good muscle, then continue cutting with lots of time until summer hopefully ending in keeping lots of gains. Oh Rado, I know you are a big fan of hcg... well I followed your example and have used it for my last cycle, amazing I had my nuts the entire time. :dancingne
      have you considered a tren/prop rather than cyp?

Comment

ED is ideal but EOD is ok...

Comment

Thanks for the TMI on the nuts:) You contradict yourself. You said then you said earlier

You want to cut up? Post up your diet/routine bro. You don't need gear to cut up.
          :dunno: I don't understand what I contradicted myself on... one says I know that it is harsh, that is why I am not going to be running MORE than 12 weeks. Then the other says that I am planning on running it for 12 weeks. I must be misunderstanding what you mean.

As for needing gear to cut up, I know it is not a necessity to cutting up. I've gone through the post up diet and have it picked at by everyone until it is perfect (not for a while, but i am still following the diet that I had critiqued in winter). I still managed to lose weight too quickly. I believe the reason that I have lost that weight in past times trying to cut up, is because I came off a bulking cycle and then tried to cut up too hard too fast. With this cycle I want to be able to cut up while still adding mass, then once I am off I won't have as much to lose so I will just bump up my cardio a little until the weight is gone not changing my caloric intake that much. I should have almost 6 months to do this.

Yes I have considered tren/prop cycle, but I am currently doing a cyp/eq cycle that I will be continuing for several more months so I will just be adding in the tren in a week or two for 12 weeks. Also I am getting an amazing deal on cyp, so I would prefer to stick with the cyp.

Alin, every day? Wow, my ass would look like a dart board, well I guess it kinda is. What would be the benefit of ed vs eod? I have no problem with ed injections if my results will be worth the extra stabs.
          Last edited by Motorcycleguy; 09-20-06, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the TMI on the nuts:).
            No problem. I seem to remember a thread a while back with a picture of the razor bumps on the inside of your legs, well how bout we call it even now. :nerdnew:

Comment

ed or eod , but not 3days on 1 off, TREN and PROP would work better together, also sinc its your first time i would only go 8 weeks

Comment

if you have no problem with ED inject then rotate inject site to other areas...much easier to inject self in leg then try and twist around and do inject in glute

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                  if you have no problem with ED inject then rotate inject site to other areas...much easier to inject self in leg then try and twist around and do inject in glute
                  I'll do the glute, shoulder, and I guess I'll try quad as well. Anyone a fan of the 5/8" in the chest? A friend suggested that for the tren.

Comment

i no fan of chest...do quad, shoulder, bi's to rotate and let glute rest

Comment

Working...
                    X