Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack help

Little help on this....

Thinking of stacking a low dose of test 200mg/wk with low dose of EQ 200mg/wk with tren 75mg eod. Also, clen and t3 2wk on and 2wk off. Trying to lose a little bf without losing size or strength. What do u guys think? Leave something out?

Thanks

How many cycles have you done in the past? How old are you? How long have you been training?

Comment

Yeah, give us some more info bro but I've never heard of any benefit when running EQ at that low of a dose.

Comment

what are your stats and history bro, and the TEST/EQ dose is to low bro, also i wouldnt use CLEN/T3 in the cycle you need to wait until your thru with that cycle then run it

Comment

Been on and off for about 2 years.....27 yo, 6'2" and 255 pds. Recently had to take about 8 weeks off due to work and moving, oh yea and a divorce. Put on a little weight from that shit. Trying to get my strength and stamina back and definitely want to shed some bf. Im prob about 17-20% now, from 10-12%....just makes me sick

Comment

try 25mcg or 50mcg of t3 ED until you get desired result. no need to ramp up and down with it...as for clen, 2 on 2 off...

Comment

Your test dosage looks good for cutting. I'll let an experienced tren user deal with that part of your cycle, but I'll comment on the EQ: 200mg is too low a dose to be effective. You'll want to run it at a minimum of 400mg/week, for at least 10 weeks (12 would be better).

I'll also pass this tidbit along: no matter how much of a pain in the ass it may be for you to do so, arrange things so that you can do empty stomach cardio immediately upon waking. It really does work much better than doing cardio any other time of day. I used to think ES cardio was hype, until I forced myself to do it this summer while cutting. I'm a believer now.
              Last edited by hitmansb; 09-24-06, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I don't see a huge benefit runnning the cycle you plan on running. I think you could achieve the same goals with a little diet rearranging. What does your diet look like?

As far as the cycle you have posted, the EQ at that dose will not be beneficial and I definitely do not suggest you run the t-3 for multiple reasons. Like I said, I think you could achieve your goals with a good diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                  I don't see a huge benefit runnning the cycle you plan on running. I think you could achieve the same goals with a little diet rearranging. What does your diet look like?

As far as the cycle you have posted, the EQ at that dose will not be beneficial and I definitely do not suggest you run the t-3 for multiple reasons. Like I said, I think you could achieve your goals with a good diet.
                  ^yep. :bravonew:

Comment

Working...
                  X