Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Brand, got a few choices

Basicly i got an option to go with either regular Jintropin or Jintropin AQ
    Now the AQ 'runs out' 02/07, but i should have depleted the 300iu before that.
    I trust the source to have had it in the fridge since he got i a few months back.
    The price is about the same pr. IU
    I read good things about the AQ product, however i'd like to know the how long a 'fresh' baked AQ is good for (is it only good about 6months ? )
    This is my first time around HGH, and had settled for regular jintropin when this offer came along.

What would you chooose ? (I plan on using about 100iu/month)

(ps. yes i did search the boards, and could only find one reference to it by member Bouncer, but that was back in 2003 and the thread went dead before his results came in ;))

help the hgh noob ?

edit, now that i got you attention anyway, critique my upcoming cycle ;)
    Goal; thread to pieces (200-210lbs/12% now) and if possible stay at the same weight!

months 1-6(7) 25ius/week og GH
    month 3,4,5 50mg anavar/ed + 250mg test e/wk

Reading up on GH, it looks like i'd be an idiot if i dont throw T4 inthere with the GH .. oppinion on that please ?
    Some preach insulin as well, but thats one place i do not wanna go ... how would a good dose of good old ALA work out in that respect ?

Thanks?
    Last edited by elitetoxin; 09-21-06, 05:10 PM.

Go with regular Jintropin. AQ is to unstable. If it gets to room temp it dies. im that "member bouncer". :)

slin is not needed. never used T3 myself.

Comment

Cool, thanks man

1. So what were your results on AQ ?
      2. If one are going with AQ, you better trust the source to have had it cooled at all times.
      3. Not T3, T4 ;)
      4. (could also throw in a lil igf somewhere along the run)

Any other exp. with AQ ?
      Last edited by elitetoxin; 09-22-06, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X