Hi boys, I disturb you once more for my 2° cycle with AAS:
    i thought to this plan;
    The cycle will be long 9 week , and will be separated in this method:
    WEEK 1
    Testo enanth 500mg a week + 30mg dianabol day
    WEEK 2
    in this week i add
    Nolvadex (antiestrogen)20mg alternate PROVIRON 50mg 2 dayNOLVA and 2day PROVI (2-2-2-exc....alternate!)
    WEEK 3
    also in this week i add
    Nolvadex (antiestrogen)20mg alternate PROVIRON 50mg 2 dayNOLVA and 2day PROVI (2-2-2-exc....alternate!)

from the first week, each ten days one shoot HCG1000ui and TAD600'' for the liver.

WEEK 4
    WEEK 5
    WEEK 6
    IN These 3 week PRIMOBOLAN 500mg week

WEEK 7
    Insulin rapid start with 2ui in the morning and 3ui after the workout .
    and i arrive max 10/12 ui day.
    in this week a add clen 2 day on and 2 day off min3caps day max 8caps day
    and i start with clomid 100mg for 5 days

WEEK 8 / 9
    also IN this week clomid 50mg for another 5 days
    and always insulin rapid and clen as last week...

the diet start with 350gr carbs day and 240gr pot day and 40/50gr fat days and i arrive max 500gr carbs day forr mass...

i attend your consideration . . .
    thankssss

bye bro!

that is one complecated 2nd cycle what was your first? have you used slin before? alternating days with nolva and proviron is new to me but id think you will be just fine with proviron alone and a clean diet you wont bloat. HCG probably would be better at 250-500ius 1 time a week. id start at 250ius and if that isnt workin 500ius will. id also run the test 12 weeks instead of 3

Comment

thanks rocketw19 for the anwer, you think 250/500ius HCG a week, mmm... at the end I think both equal, instead of puncturing me every week, I inject every ten days but 1000ius (every 5 days 500ius = every 10 days 1000ius or not'??).
      But my first cycle i have used for 6week
      -testo propionate 200mg w
      -deca durabolin 200mg w
      -winstrol depot 150mg w
      and naturally recovery for liver and to restore endo testo...
      but not liked the results, perhaps also because low calories days!

thanks another...

PS: in 1st phase i'm stay 250gr carbs, every 3 week i add 100gr of carbs , thin to arrive at 500gr, what I will hold for a couple of weeks, and after it will be to begin now the phaso of definition.

bye

Comment

I think simpler is better. Less screw up. I don't like D-bol, and Nolvadex should be taken closer to the end. I wouldn't screw with insulin either.

Comment

Originally posted by MaNoZz
          thanks rocketw19 for the anwer, you think 250/500ius HCG a week, mmm... at the end I think both equal, instead of puncturing me every week, I inject every ten days but 1000ius (every 5 days 500ius = every 10 days 1000ius or not'??).
          But my first cycle i have used for 6week
          -testo propionate 200mg w
          -deca durabolin 200mg w
          -winstrol depot 150mg w
          and naturally recovery for liver and to restore endo testo...
          but not liked the results, perhaps also because low calories days!

thanks another...

PS: in 1st phase i'm stay 250gr carbs, every 3 week i add 100gr of carbs , thin to arrive at 500gr, what I will hold for a couple of weeks, and after it will be to begin now the phaso of definition.

bye
          1 time a week is every 7 days not 5 id also start out at 250ius hcg. in your first cycle 6 weeks isnt long enough for the deca to work you kinda just waisted it. same goes in your first cycle 3 weeks test E wont do much it takes me 4 weeks to start to work id run the test 12 weeks and just save the primo or add it in. ive never used primo so i cant comment.

Comment

ok, thanks, but my doubt was whether to use for so much time the test.E, it could bring me many problems for HPTA.
            then if I divide in this way( 3/3/3 ), I don't get many results?

at this protocol, what do you think;
            1-4 Dianabol 35mg day
            1-6 Testo enant 250mg week
            7-9 Primo 500mg week ((or I thought about adding the bolde (EQ), to the place at the Primobolan, however I would not know the dosing ))

10-12 insu+clen

And in this way the recovery would also change, true?

thankd bro!
            bye

Comment

Working...
            X