cycle check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle check

hello every body. I'm intending to do my 4th cycle. previous cycle was T-e250 & Deca200 for 11 weeks. I gained 20 lbs from it. now I'm 190lbs and 6'0 with 12%bf. I'm intending to do this cycle for reduce my bf ang also gain some lean hard mass.

wk 1-10 Deca(100mg/wk) and L-Carnitine(1000mg-ED)
    wk 8-11 winny tabs(50mg-ED)

besides I'm using Accutane(40mg-ED) and
    GH prohormone(brand name : Universal Nutrition GH MAX releaser)
    I will take blood test every 2 weeks in this cycle for my liver values(SGPT,SGOT,BILIRUBIN,ALKALINE) because of Accutane and Winny.
    every single comment is appreciated...
    thanks
    Last edited by kish; 10-07-06, 02:02 AM.

Originally posted by kish
    hello every body. I'm intending to do my 4th cycle. previous cycle was T-e250 & Deca200 for 11 weeks. I gained 20 lbs from it. now I'm 190lbs and 6'0 with 12%bf. I'm intending to do this cycle for reduce my bf ang also gain some lean hard mass.

I will take blood test every 2 weeks in this cycle for my liver values(SGPT,SGOT,BILIRUBIN,ALKALINE) because of Accutane and Winny.
    thanks

Avoid the accutane with oral AAS,,,,add some testosterone to cycle.

Comment

Avoid the accutane with oral AAS,,,,add some testosterone to cycle.
      i'm trying to have a mild cutting cycle not a mass building so may be test should not be included IMO. i got milk thistle for liver aid
      please tell your opinion about having a nice cutting cycle. I have access only to deca ,T-e , winny :(
      Last edited by kish; 10-09-06, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I'm not really sure I understand your cycle above. I would scratch that all together. Instead of looking for the compounds to cut you up take a look at your diet. You can run just about any kind of quality cycle and your cutting/bulking is going to depend on the food you're putting into your body. I didn't see any mention of anti e's or PCT. Do you know what these are and why they are important? Also post your diet if you need help with that.

Comment

thanks
          id run test instead of deca and would never use winny! you do know winny does not make you loose weight? beside usng it with the accutane is not good on the liver. the GH pro is a waist of money also and probably just puttin more stress on the liver. run a low dose of test and get you diet in check and get on the tread mill you will be fine.

Comment

I'm not really sure I understand your cycle above. I would scratch that all together. Instead of looking for the compounds to cut you up take a look at your diet. You can run just about any kind of quality cycle and your cutting/bulking is going to depend on the food you're putting into your body. I didn't see any mention of anti e's or PCT. Do you know what these are and why they are important? Also post your diet if you need help with that.
            well if that is the case i'll stick to Deca and test for 12 weeks and reduce my calorie intake and add cardio to get lean muscle and reduce bf. is that right?
            should i go for a test only cycle or test&Deca?
            I got nolva and clomid for pct. nolva in hand for gyno symptoms... and b6 for deca progestronic bloat.

Comment

id run test instead of deca and would never use winny! you do know winny does not make you loose weight? beside usng it with the accutane is not good on the liver. the GH pro is a waist of money also and probably just puttin more stress on the liver. run a low dose of test and get you diet in check and get on the tread mill you will be fine.
              yes you are damn right about GHpro. that was a waste of money
              and you are right about taking winny and accutane because they are harsh on liver(SGPT,SGOT anzyms)
              Ias you said i can go for a 12 wk test only cycle (250mg/wk)
              but what about stacking it with Deca?
              I read some where that test only cycle has more sides than t and deca... !!!!

Comment

yes you are damn right about GHpro. that was a waste of money
                and you are right about taking winny and accutane because they are harsh on liver(SGPT,SGOT anzyms)
                Ias you said i can go for a 12 wk test only cycle (250mg/wk)
                but what about stacking it with Deca?
                I read some where that test only cycle has more sides than t and deca... !!!!
                i see you really want to run deca. if you do just make sure your test is double the mgs than the deca (example 400mgs test 200mgs deca)

Comment

no not really :)
                  which one sholud i take? T only or T&Deca?

Comment

Working...
                  X