new and need some advice on cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and need some advice on cycle

This is what will be using and I'm thinkin 30ml-test entate, 10ml-deca 250, 100-db tabs 5mg I think in process on confirming , then 10,000 IUs hcg and chlomid. I'm not sure how I want to ride this out and what would be the best to start and end with. Along with length have been told alot that over 8 weeks starts damaging more. So any advice would be great thanks.

thinkin this..

week 1-4 500mg of entate
    week 5-8 750mg of entate
    week9-12 500mg of entate
    then start with dbol and end with deca
    30mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks probably 1-4
    500mg/week of deca for 5 weeks 8-12
    following hcg and chlomid

any help with this would be appreciated.

Originally posted by littleguy85
    This is what will be using and I'm thinkin 30ml-test entate, 10ml-deca 250, 100-db tabs 5mg I think in process on confirming , then 10,000 IUs hcg and chlomid. I'm not sure how I want to ride this out and what would be the best to start and end with. Along with length have been told alot that over 8 weeks starts damaging more. So any advice would be great thanks.

thinkin this..

week 1-4 500mg of entate
    week 5-8 750mg of entate
    week9-12 500mg of entate

5 weeks of DECA is not enough.
    Try this:
    1-12wk 500mg Test E
    1-4wk DBOL 30-50mg day
    0.50mg Arimidex daily

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy85

thinkin this..

week 1-4 500mg of entate
      week 5-8 750mg of entate
      week9-12 500mg of entate

new to the board or new to steroids? if this is your first cycle i would suggest 400-500mgs test e for 10-12 weeks i like 12 better. save the rest. and get some nolva for PCT and possabale gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        You're going to be one bloated fuck for sure...Get ready to look like shit...Deca/D-bol/Enanthate....Oh boy...Is this your 1st cycle?
        lol.. you can use me as an example for that cycle!

Comment

It's not my first... I'm still learning on it all. so should I run 12 wks of deca and test? and a buddy of mine was told that nolva was better for pct than chlomid... Though If Im correct chlomid kicks the boys back in and nolva is just an anti E. oh and I also have 10000 ius of hcg as well. and If I shouldn't do all that at once what would be a good cycle break down since I already have it? 30Mls Test ent. 10 mls deca 250 100 dbs. 10000ius hcg 100 chlomid 50mg.
          Last edited by littleguy85; 10-20-06, 12:07 AM.

Comment

personaly I hate deca now. I think it sucks and you are better off with EQ or Primo. I'm not saying its totaly worthless but deca in my opinion should be used with a low aromatizing compound. The only thing I liked about the deca was the recovery during workout and basicaly thats all it's really for.

Comment

Well you don't have enough d-bol to do much. You don't even have enough to run 20mgs for 4 weeks. Save it. You don't have enough deca to do anything either. You either need to get more or just run a test only cycle which are good.
              Rado was actually right about the way to run hcg.

Comment

You're going to be one bloated fuck for sure...Get ready to look like shit...Deca/D-bol/Enanthate....Oh boy...Is this your 1st cycle?
                if his diet is clean why would he look like shit i have seen alot of guys do similiar cycles and look great :hmmm: id take bows advice bro

Comment

It may be alot for a first cycle but your other statements are just stupid. Like hurley/hardy said, if your diet is in the right place you wont look like shit. May be bloated a bit but that dosent mean you will look like shit.

Comment

I'm doing things that my friends tell me rado?? No. My dosages and stack might be not quite to par with your knowledge doesn't mean your supposed to rip on me. I asked for advice not negative critizism. Also dieting?? So you now you know that I don't know how to diet.. Yes I do know how to diet and suppliment but I'm rusty, young and still learning all the dosages and every thing else with gear. I dont proclaim to be a genius at about dieting or or stacking.. Just asking questions to best protect and help myself. I worked at a gym for 4 or so years around body builders , personal trainers and powerlifters. I try to learn as much as I can from them but alot of them are so conservative. For bein my age was told 250-300 mg of test a week would be sufficient for my age but the only thing I know is from what I read and hear. but yea.. so??12 weeks of just test and then jump to deca or what? I understand my knowledge is lacking and that is why im asking questions.. instead of ripping give advice that can be applied...

Comment

if you really want to use the deca id run it like this
                      1-12 500mg of test e
                      1-12 400mg of deca scratch the d-bol and search this site for a good diet and post cycle plan actually eat and when your sick of it eat some more :P

Comment

also Im workin with what I can due to my funds are cut a little short for the moment. so say I run 12 weeks of deca/test since I have it when would be the best to run the hcg? just work with me here.. I know im not as knowledgeable as you guys being a novice..

Comment

It's cool man thanks... yea I'm trying to learn as much as possible before I start anything again.. figure I'll get it all together diet good for a while and just bust my ass in the gym then start it.

Comment

Dude,
                            How old are you?

Comment

Well look who it is...Where you've been?
                              I come here from time to time. Usually not much left to add to posts, so I don't. :staypuff:

Comment

Working...
                              X