Newbie, old guy and advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, old guy and advice needed

Finally, what look like a great forum. Bit about myself, Aged 45, lived in Asia a long time though from Scotland originally. Training hard with weights around 2 years now.Worked in China 10 years until 2000. Looking to reduce BF from 20% to 10-12% by 30th March 07 (46 the Birthday).

I had a bad car crash several years ago and lost two lower back discs. Have made good progress training differently (Elliptical / Stairmaster for cardio). When I started training again 2 years ago had ballooned from 76KG to 95KG and BF was off the charts. Now seem to have plateaued and am at 88KG. Would appreciate any and all advice that can get me to my goal.

I can get orals where I live (Clen, Andriol etc) and would be prepared to do an oral cycle (no T3 available here but T4 is).

On the weights I can do most exercises except Squat / Deadlift. All advise appreciated.

If you've plateaued while doing cardio regularily, the first thing I suggest is to check your diet. Make sure you're eating mostly low glycemic index carbs, low fat (except for added healthy fats like olive oil, avocado, Omega 3-6-9 oils, flax oil), and high protein.

If diet is in check, then start by a two-week on, two week off regimen of clen alternated with ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack. (do a search for how to run clen and ECA stack properly details have been posted here many times). If you have a problem with the search, post back in this thread and myself or someone else will post up the regimen again.

I'd hold off on running a cycle and T3 until you've given clean diet and thermos a decent chance to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by colin61
      Finally, what look like a great forum. Bit about myself, Aged 45, lived in Asia a long time though from Scotland originally. Training hard with weights around 2 years now.Worked in China 10 years until 2000. Looking to reduce BF from 20% to 10-12% by 30th March 07 (46 the Birthday).

I had a bad car crash several years ago and lost two lower back discs. Have made good progress training differently (Elliptical / Stairmaster for cardio). When I started training again 2 years ago had ballooned from 76KG to 95KG and BF was off the charts. Now seem to have plateaued and am at 88KG. Would appreciate any and all advice that can get me to my goal.

I can get orals where I live (Clen, Andriol etc) and would be prepared to do an oral cycle (no T3 available here but T4 is).

On the weights I can do most exercises except Squat / Deadlift. All advise appreciated.

If you can get ECA,,,run two weeks on CLEN, the run two weeks ECA,,,alternate this combo with diet and training for rapid fat loss.

Comment

Thanks Guys, advice appreciated. I can get Ephedrine and will look at how I should stack it. My diet is pretty clean just maybe a few too many calories. Probably a dumb question ... at 45 is their anything with the ECA stack I should be careful with ?

Comment

If you don't have any heart problems, and don't have high blood pressure, you should be fine running ECA. If you do have any heart problems or high blood pressure, then don't.

Comment

Great : Thanks for all.

Comment

Working...
            X