One Bottle of Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Bottle of Test

If you had one full bottle of Depo-Test 200mg/cc what would be the best way to use it for gain. I have no access to anythng other the test. Well except over the counter stuff.

How large of a bottle is this? Doesn't sound like you will have enough to do a cycle with. Also sounds like you need to do some more research.

Comment

It's a 10cc bottle. And hey I thought this was research????

Comment

Originally posted by LawManLifter
        If you had one full bottle of Depo-Test 200mg/cc what would be the best way to use it for gain. I have no access to anythng other the test. Well except over the counter stuff.

Save it until you can get another bottle or more AAS items.

Comment

reserch-diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subject in order to discover or revise facts, theories, applications. Yes asking questions is part of research. Would you prefer I phasrased it in the form of a statment rather than a question? I never said you were my only sorce. I was just looking for other opinions. I thought people here might have knowledge that could be useful.

Comment

The simple answer would be that there is no way to get any real benifits from what you have.

Comment

Well, your research should have clued you in that long-estered testosterone should be run for a minimum of 10 weeks. Given that you have a 10cc vial, that's only 200mg per week. That's not enough to make significant gains from. You are better off waiting until you can get another vial so you can run 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

Comment

One bottle of Test is only enough to get a very basic cycle "started" not finished. A very basic cycle would be 500mg of Test Eth or cyp for 8 weeks. Thats 4000mg of Test no matter how you carve it up. Your bottle has 2000mg. And thats just to get going. Now you have to addrss PCT (not over the counter stuff either). Then there is your personal stats, diet, and training and resting routine. They all work together.

The research rado is refering to is via reading. Everything you need to know is right here, just spend a little more time reading and doing some specifc cycle searches, and you will be amazed at how much information comes your way.

Comment

Don't mind Rado - the village called looking to get their idiot back SO...

He DOES make some valid points though :P

Comment

i would just sell it IMO...

Comment

Take .5 cc every 7 days for as long as it lasts... You should gain 16lbs of lean muscle and 7lbs of water,,, for a total of 23lbs. Only eat 2 meals per day and 1 protein shake.
                      This will ensure your body stays in an anabolic state. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a newbie. I found a great book that helped me with BIG GAINS! It's called "Anabolic Steroids & Making Them" I won't post a URL 'cause I know it's against the rules. I hope I'm not banned for telling you about this book that helped me!!!

Comment

yea u need more gear bro, you will just waste what you got if you use it, do some more research and feel free to ask questions, and learn everything you can about PCT its key in maintaining gains

Comment

Working...
                          X