No announcement yet.

stonecold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stonecold PMed me a while back sayin he was gonna vanish and asked for my e-mail! but he never e-mailed. its good to hear he is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      I said it was funyy, not that I liked it:slap:
      Ok Radio whatever you say. And it's funny not funyy. :laughnew: :laughnew: :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
        Ok Radio whatever you say. And it's funny not funyy. :laughnew: :laughnew: :laughnew:
        Ha Ha...he was probably twitching so badly that he couldn't type.... :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Who?
          He was a bit of a legend in these parts bro, never a hint of bullshit from him, straight down the line (only know from posts, never met or spoke to the guy).

He was always into the chemical make up of stuff and often ran journals on his progress trying out a new concoction, very dry sense of humour with a misserable undertone (funny), almost classy enough to be traditional Yorkshire English like me, but not quite

Oh and he was bi into black chicks with a big ayse!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
            He was a bit of a legend in these parts bro, never a hint of bullshit from him, straight down the line (only know from posts, never met or spoke to the guy).

He was always into the chemical make up of stuff and often ran journals on his progress trying out a new concoction, very dry sense of humour with a misserable undertone (funny), almost classy enough to be traditional Yorkshire English like me, but not quite

Oh and he was bi into black chicks with a big ayse!

lol, Rado knows exactly who SC is, he was just being sarcastic.

Comment

actually, he was kinda fruity. worked out like 3 times a month or something, and hung out with all these fat girls at hooters. :)

Comment

Oh and he was bi
                I assume this is a typo. :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  actually, he was kinda fruity. worked out like 3 times a month or something, and hung out with all these fat girls at hooters. :)
                  :laughnew:

Comment

:laughnew:
                    Originally posted by beefcake
                    I assume this is a typo. :laughnew:

Comment

:laughnew: not sure if this has already been mention but i just noticed rados avatar...

Comment

Working...
                      X