help please new to GEAR suggestions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please new to GEAR suggestions please

Hi i am new to the whole world of "gear" and would like some suggestions.. i was looking into one cycle of d-bol with test, to gain some weight, i would only do this one cycle in my life just to get an edge on my training and to gain some extra weight, and then go natural from here on out... no other desire to use gear... my first questions are can i still use my supplements while on gear... NO-Xplode, and Cellmass, if not what should i take... second how does this look for a first cycle.

DBOL
    30MG/DAY
    WEEK 1-5
    10MG/TABLETS
    MORNING/LUNCH/DINNER
    TOTAL : 105 TABLETS

TEST E
    500MG/WEEK
    WEEK 1-10
    250MG TWICE A WEEK
    MONDAY NOON/THURSDAY NOON
    TOTAL: 20ML

2 weeks after last injection

clomid 100mg wk1, 50mg wk2, 50mg wk3
    nolva 40mg wk1, 30mg wk2, 20mg wk3

any help or suggestions please post... thank you for your time...

I would have some extra nolva onl hand just in case you get any unwanted gyno side from the Test. Never huts to have extra.

It would be nice to have more info on your personal stats.

For a first basic cycle looks fine but on a peronal note, I would would train natural until you hit the will. Useing gear to "jump start" and get an edge is a myth (imho), once you cross to the dark side, it will be very very difficult to go back. More than one good man has made the same promise to himself.

Comment

im 6'0" 160lbs

Comment

Originally posted by lilsnoboardr22
        i would only do this one cycle in my life just to get an edge on my training and to gain some extra weight, and then go natural from here on out..
        makes no sense at all. you take gear once you have hit your natural potential. you dont take gear to get an "edge" and then go natural. at 6 feet and 160lbs (very skinny) im almost posative you are not even close to your natural potential.

how old are you? how long have you been training? what is your diet like?

Comment

In all respect to you.....GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE... Dont use anabolics yet, you simply dont need them. Do a search on mass diets and follow it to the letter. Much better advice than any cycle. Best of luck.

Comment

Hi i am new to the whole world of "gear" and would like some suggestions.. i was looking into one cycle of d-bol with test, to gain some weight, i would only do this one cycle in my life just to get an edge on my training and to gain some extra weight, and then go natural from here on out... no other desire to use gear... my first questions are can i still use my supplements while on gear... NO-Xplode, and Cellmass, if not what should i take... second how does this look for a first cycle.

DBOL
            30MG/DAY
            WEEK 1-5
            10MG/TABLETS
            MORNING/LUNCH/DINNER
            TOTAL : 105 TABLETS

TEST E
            500MG/WEEK
            WEEK 1-10
            250MG TWICE A WEEK
            MONDAY NOON/THURSDAY NOON
            TOTAL: 20ML

2 weeks after last injection

clomid 100mg wk1, 50mg wk2, 50mg wk3
            nolva 40mg wk1, 30mg wk2, 20mg wk3

any help or suggestions please post... thank you for your time...
            You got the cycle right, I might run it for 12 weeks just my personal preference, but you have the timing wrong. Work out and gain muscle naturally then when you have been dedicated for years and seem to have slowed in your gains, consider running gear then. You are 6' and 160 lbs, I assume you are pretty young too. You could gain a lot of weight with the right diet and training all natural, no need for gear yet. I'm not intending to insult you, I just don't want to see you do something you will regret at a later date, and you would regret this.

Comment

try reaching your goal naturally bro, dont take the easy way out, things easily gained are also easily lost

Comment

any one have any leads on supplements to slow down a metabolism?

Comment

yea thanks man you dont have to be an asshole, flame people, and be sarcastic... im just looking for help for people that obviously like you "know everything" some nice answers would be helpful not bullshit.... im like everyone else am a person, and am just looking for advice to gain mass... by the way ive looked everywhere for a really good mass diet to compare to my diet, and still have not bounced on anything good, any links someone can post

Comment

yea thanks man you dont have to be an asshole, flame people, and be sarcastic... im just looking for help for people that obviously like you "know everything" some nice answers would be helpful not bullshit.... im like everyone else am a person, and am just looking for advice to gain mass... by the way ive looked everywhere for a really good mass diet to compare to my diet, and still have not bounced on anything good, any links someone can post
                    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=28217

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30038

Comment

At your height/weight, I will repeat what others have said: you should make more natural gains before turning to gear. I can relate to your being a hardgainer because of a crazy-fast metabolism....I have friends who are in the same boat. But ask yourself: have you ever really pushed hard to take in super-high calories on a consistent basis? Have you ever taken in 4000 calories a day and 250+ grams of protein every day for a sustained run of 10 or 12 weeks? Because my advice to you is this: don't even bother with using AAS unless you have.

The reasoning is this: if you haven't tried upping calories significantly and taking in adequate protein to grow before, you haven't achieved much natural growth. In addition, until you learn to eat like this, I'm afraid you'll get disappointing results even if you do run a cycle. Keep a journal of everything you eat in a TYPICAL day, then post it up here; we'll be able to guide you to more gains, natural or assisted, far more effectively.

Comment

Bro if you 6 feet and 160 lbs you aren't eating enough, I'm 5"8 and 195 lbs. I used to think I was skinny due to metabolism.That was before I knew how to eat properly. Do some research and save the aas for when you've maxed out

Comment

Really you don't need all these supplements and aaas you plan on taking at this point. You need food, your wasting your money if your not eating enough. I found this out from doing aas before I ws ready and gaining next to nothing on a cycle because I wasn't eating enough to gain. Food is the key to all of this. I'm sure you think your eating enough right now but at your hieght and weight I can guarantee you are not. Take a look at some of the diets in the nutrition section for a start, get yourself set up on fitday.com with an eating schedule and go from there. Don't worry about all this other stuff right now.

Comment

thank you control

Comment

Dude... Lay off the junk and eat, eat, EAT! Don't worry about slowing down your metabolism. If you're burning calories too fast, eat more, and raise the carbs a bit more.

What do you do for other activities on the side? Do you run, do martial arts, or play an instrument like drums, on a steady basis? All of those things can keep your metabolism at a higher rate than normal. More than you may realize.

But at that height, your body is burning a lot just for homeostasis. Simple as that. You have to eat! And eat a lot! I mean a lot! You won't like it at first, but eat a little more each day and drink a LOT of water--roughly half your body weight in ounces for starters. That would be 80 ounces a day on non-training days. It will help stretch the stomach a little to fit more food in there down the road. I'm not talking gluttony here, but you should know what I mean.

Oh... And how old are you? 22?

P.S. - For a first cycle, I would stay clear of orals. 500mg of Test-E a week is fine. But again... I would just stear away from it. Eat a lot first and reach your potential. And supplement if you want, you almost need to. And switch your routine up about every 4 - 6 weeks as a general rule of thumb. Always confuse those muscles so they keep growing stronger and bigger. But most importantly, listen to yourself and to your body. Ultimately, you're the only one who knows.

Cheers.
                              Last edited by decadan; 10-23-06, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X