Varicose Veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varicose Veins

Can AAS contribute to Vericose Veins? Here is why I ask. When I was 18 y/o, I joined the US Marines. I was in the infantry and was on my feet marching or hauling gear 90% of the time. I first noticed some small vericose veins durring this time around my ankles and about half way up up shins. When I turned 21, I tried my first cycle. I am now 27, and have done 6 cycles over the years, averaging about a 12 wk cycle a year. My cycles usually consist of around 500mg test a wk, stacked with some sort of oral that is usually ran for about 6 weeks. I do proper PCT and take HCG throughout cycle to prevent ball shrinkage. I went to a doctor earlier in the week to get a script for Nexium and asked why I have slowly but progressively developed more varicose veins. He said chances are it is genetic. I have had border line high blood pressure since I was 16. I am on my feet most of the time, I have always had an active lifestyle. I eat clean, I workout my legs at least 2 days a week and run for cardio, but not as much as I would like to see. I do not feel any discomfort in my legs, it's just cosmetic. I don't have big nasty bulging veins, it's more of skin pigment changes (darkening -- looks like they're tanned darker). I don't smoke, don't drink very often and eat pretty healthy. I did a little reasearch online and found that hormone changes can cause them, IE changes in estrogen and proestrogen. I started this 3 years before I ever took any kind of AAS, so I'm just curious if anyone has any input on this. At the doctor, blood pressure was 138 over 76 and the last time I gave blood (2 months ago) by total cholestorol was significantly below normal. I had the lowest levels in our office (10 people).

Knox
    Last edited by Knoxville; 10-14-06, 02:09 PM.

hey bro, the reason for the vericose veins around your ankles and legs is due to poor blood circulation. most people who have poor blood circulation have it in their legs. it may be due to narrow veins, blood clots, etc. its nothing to worry about though. most old people gettem for the same reason and take coumadin or some type of blood thinner. you dont have anything to worry about.

Comment

Working...
    X