cycle suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle suggestions?

first off my stats are 25yrs 5'10" 190 have done 5 cycles mostly basic test,deca or test, EQ. i had alot better gains in strenght and mass with the deca so i decided to stick with that. this will be the first itme using Fina and i know i might have some affect using it with the deca, but im gonna give it a whirl. i have had some bloating from my past cycles and plan to up my cardio and hope fina will help with that.
    i have access to 50ml jugs (also 10ml vials) of testE 250ml, deca 250ml, Fina a 100ml, 10mg d-bol(blue hearts).
    im thinking of running a 25 week cycle
    week 1-5 50mg ED
    week 1-25 500mg deca
    week 1-25 750mg Test E
    week 10-15 and 20-25 Fina A 100mg ED

for PCT and gyno i have plenty of nolva on hand, and will use HCG for the old beanbag.
    Does anyone have any good suggestions that will help out my cycle?

My first suggestion: 25 weels is too long to be on a cycle to risk unless you're competing at a high level...cut it down to 16 weeks. Keep the dbol use to 4 weeks, as it's hard on the liver. Also, ask yourself if you really need 50mg per day of dbol at your bodyweight...because that's a fairly high dose of dbol. Since this is your first time using fina, you should keep the dose to 75mg EOD...100mg ED is overkill IMO.

To sum things up, I find your proposed cycle to be too long and some of your doses to be too high. If it were me, the cycle would look more like this:

Weeks 1-4 30mg Dbol ED
    Weeks 1-14 500mg Test E
    Weeks 1-13 375mg deca
    Weeks 11-16 75mg tren EOD
    begin PCT week 17

HCG 500iu every fifth day to keep testicular atrophy at bay, and plenty of nolva on hand for both PCT and potential gyno issues.

Comment

thanks bro

thanks bro, thats sounds like a good plan. i will definitly cut the cycle down to 16 weeks. my last 2 cycles i was on i used the same amount of test you mentioned and had good results, do you think i should up it a little from the last few cycles? also on my last cycle i used 50 mg of d-bol the first week then dropped it to 40mg. should i stick to that same plan or drop it down to 30mg?

Comment

alot of people do over kill with mgs i would try 30mgs dbol if you dont like it you can alway bump it up or know better for next time. if you gained well off of 500mgs test last cycle i would run it again cuzz after all you did like it. like hitsman said the tren is crazy high especialy for a first timer. i get progestrone gyno at anything over 350mgs tren and with the deca in there also be carefull.

Comment

yeah is till weigh 190. i was in the hospital for a mpnth from a car accident this year.

Comment

Working...
          X